Moonlights' (temporary) Maintenance

Ooh quiche - reminder to self - must do some. As always your photos and menu inspiring:). Have a good day

Friday weigh in: 3lb lost!

Uber delighted as I am now in the 12s (12st 12lb) and I wasn't expecting much loss this week with it being totm.

If I hadn't had a skin reaction to something (a product, not food) and come up all blotchy I might be feeling quite pleased with myself!

Probably have the slow week I was expecting next week instead but it's just lovely to be in the 12s. Out of the teens!

I'll also mention that I've been eating loads - 300 or so more calories on average daily than my first few weeks. Still seems to be working.

Oh and I've been on the diet 2 months now, minus 5 days off over the jubilee.

Last edited:
Wow - that's absolutely brilliant, moonlights! You're rocking it!:D

And fabulous that you're eating more and still losing - the longer you can keep that going the better, IMO. Keeps your metabolism nice and revved up.

Well done!

Great loss ML- well done:)

There's a thread in the recipe section where I'm adding all my recipes. It's not up to date but the quiche is there from the first time I made it. I find it nicest after a few hours in the fridge when the flavors have had time to develop.

Very welcome ;)

25g cheddar
Spring onion

250g zoodles
200ml marks tombasil sauce
30g cheddar

Almond bread made into finger sandwiches
4 slices salami
30g cheddar
3 cherry tomatoes
Spring onion

Tea

Mfp: 27g carbs inc meds

WTG ML!!!

Just getting caught up - I do love reading your recipes, moonlights. And you are doing so incredibly well! - I hope you've decided to start wearing your size 16 jeans now!

Feeling blah today and not sure why.

1oz fried tofu
Tuna cakes made with
130g can tuna
Spring onion
Cheddar
Parmesan
1 egg
Mayo & 1 carb ketchup sauce

100g courgette
140g marks tombasil sauce
Mozzarella
Cheddar
Salami Napoli
(no crust pizza)

Pork chop
Asparagus

Alpro

MFP: 25g carbs inc meds

image-2787324450.jpg

image-508800333.jpg

image-3354705725.jpg

I used a frying pan but in future might use a casserole dish as mine is only wee and I could eat straight out of it.

Cooked the courgette in a little butter in the pan, poured over the sauce and simmered. Dropped in the cheddar and mozzarella then stuck the pan under the grill. When they melted I added the salami and let it crisp up. Then I slid the lot onto a plate. Tasted just like pizza topping. Really was nice, actually.

Just wanted to say, I've tried a version of your cheesecake cupcakes and they are really wonderful - thankyou for this excellent idea! Tuna fishcakes sound wonderful too, think I will be trying that soon too.

Back