Moonlights' (temporary) Maintenance

B12 hath murdered sleep and moonlights shall sleep no more.

Sorry to hear you didn't sleep well ML. Have a nap later?

Hope your grandmother is ok and that you get to visit her today.

Susie set up a insomniacs thread. I'm sure I'll be using it loads after my holiday.

Morning ML, dark days are horrible!!! Hope your grandmother gets much better soon.....! Hugs x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The very biggest of hugs ML - for the dark cobwebs, for your gran and for the pain/sleeplessness you're experiencing now.

Bit I'm so delighted to hear that the script got the thumbs up - can you tell us anything about it?

Sxxxx

Last edited:
Afraid not Susie, but guess what I saw today?

image-703311412.jpg

Got my hair cut today too. Going to take a while to settle into...

Dear London. I hope you all know that I produced this for you purely by canceling my seaside trip.

image-1971257611.jpg

Ha ha... Well done ML... You are magical! Xxx

LOL the torch is everywhere...

And re the weather - you so can't claim that, I'm the one been outside for weeks in the nasty weather, beads flowing, chanting like a maniac to the weather gods :D

Morning ML...Great pic (laughing at Susie!) ... hope you have a restful weekend ... xx

Mum made me my favorite Sunday lunch yesterday - something I can't have on Atkins - so of course I woke with a high fever, throat completely closed, barely able to breathe, certainly no eating.

Still feel rough as anything today. I suppose on the upside I'm not on Atkins so I can drink honey and lemon for my throat.

Sorry will look round diaries when I can. Head killing me.

Huge hugs ML... sounds really nasty... rest up, drink lots of honey and lemon xxx

Yes ... I can vouch for that ! Lol xxx

Still feel rough as old boots, totally knocked for six. So much for doing anything - though I'll admit it's been a bit hot for hopping on a train and it's lucky I cancelled Cornwall before getting ill but blah. Still sucks.

Fever again, awake all night, every bone hurts. Read diaries when I can.

Back