Moonlights' (temporary) Maintenance

I'm so sorry ml, gosh what an awful time you've had, and to not even have food as something to look forward to really is crap. I really hope your body sorts itself out soon. Fingers crossed for a better nights sleep tonight.

I was hoping this iron treatment was going to pick you up a lot quicker :( (I feel bloated and fat too, but mine's self-inflicted so I really can't complain! :eek:)

Hope you get some decent sleep xxx

Oh hun sorry to hear that! I take it it's medication that's causing this problem? What have the docs said?

I hope U got abit more sleep last night xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

STS today. Was expecting it but honestly after such a rough week it would have been nice to have seen something different, particularly as 4 days this week I've been under 500 calories and only one day over 1200.

Which I know is a fallacy on Atkins and the problem is most likely not having eaten enough but the old diet brain still thinks that by calorie deficit alone I should have lost. Anyway big effort to eat this week though I still don't feel like food.

Did see a lower number on the scale a couple of days ago, and also went up by 2lb at one point and back down so I definitely must be having some water weight issues and - bit TMI from here - I may know the reason I feel so bloated? I've been getting spotty bleeding which I guess is either a small between cycles bleed (I'm not due for 10 days) or my period showing up early. Either way must be to do with hormonal fluctuations and is another iron infusion side effect. Sodding thing.

Feeling pretty low and very wiped out, today.

Hello hun! Well done on sts! Ur right I've had many of times I've been ill and hardly steal expecting a Loss and there's not but again in what u said its because i havnt ate enough!

I hope ur feeling alittle better this afternoon? Xxx

Pretty blue lately. It's been a glum day.

Totm still showing all the signs of starting 2 weeks early without actually doing so - am bleeding but not at totm levels yet. Bloating and back pain have shown up and I'm emotionally all over the place so I won't be surprised if I do get two totm this month - thank you iron infusion. Already looking forward to the next one in jan.

Ate about 1300 cals today so an improvement.

Two sainsburys meat free burgers with cheese

Steak, prawns. Spring onions

Flax porridge

Mfp: 24g carbs inc meds

Big hugs hun xxxx

I hope u managed a decent sleep last night and have a better day today xxx

Nope no sleep. Am getting tired of feeling so miserable all the time. Physically and sadness, like a punch in the gut.

Today:

Asparagus with 1 medium scrambled egg

Steak, scallops, spring onions

Flax porridge

Mfp: 22g carbs inc meds

My boy cat is asleep in my lap snoring his head off, I got a decent bit of work done - though I'm still behind where I should be - and I think my mood has broken for now, at least a little. It's horrible when you end up carrying sadness around with you like a physical injury. I suspect hormones when it gets that bad.

Roasted a free range corn fed chicken today - one of the yummiest I've ever eaten. More expensive but I think I'll have to get it again.

Food today was:

Tiger prawns and mayo

Roast chicken and spring onion

Flax porridge

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.

I can never resist having a look round their site and thinking 'ooh *insert cake or biscuit here* only 3g carbs a serving...'

Yes great I could have a fake tasting, chemical and polyol filled faux food which will stall me while costing 6 times the price of anything in the normal shops...

..hmm, this is all sounding very familiar lol!

Hey Moonlight :) I'm glad your mood has lifted a little. As women we really are at the mercy of our hormones, but you've had it harder than most. How awful that every time you have a essential infusion you have to feel poorly afterwards :( xx

It will be interesting to see what it's like in January when I'll be having 3 infusions in one day. Not looking forward to it tbh.

Busy day today:

Leftover chicken, mayo and spring onion salad

Steak, scallops, spring onion

2 mini pepperamis

Flax porridge

Hello! I've been reading through your diary and getting some nice food ideas :). Thanks!

Sorry to hear about your health problems and that you've been feeling so down. I hope you're feeling better soon x

I'm not doing too badly at the mo thanks hon - my diarys been a bit quiet of late - think I probably scare people off with the medical nonsense.

Anyway, food today

Mini pepperami
Pork belly and spring onion
Venison steak and more spring onion
Flax porridge

Didn't measure my flax on the scales the other day, did it by eye and knew I had put in a bit too much... Oof my tummy certainly told me about it later.

Back