Moonlights' (temporary) Maintenance

No, I don't think it's that - I tend to get hit with hunger pangs very late in the evening when I should be asleep. Yesterday I didn't eat until 5pm and wasn't hungry at all until about 11.

I do know what you mean about bored eating though - I've got a lot of highly stressful work on and I'm sure some of wanting to eat is wanting an excuse to procrastinate, too. I mainly channel that into making tea, however.

Still, staying on plan and another 1lb down this morning, which continues to make it worthwhile.

Hey well done with the the 1 gone, maybe you need the extra cals thats why your hungry x. Maybe spend evenings having a pamperbin bath and then just get into bed with a book for few night to break the pattern of late night eating x.

Oof TOTM has just started a week early - was wondering why I felt so washed out and achy this morning - I wonder if that has owt to do with anything.

Hey ML, did you know that cooking cherries naturally contain melatonin..? Morrisons sell Morello cherries frozen and pitted, according to MFP the carbs are 12g per 100g.

B xx

Owewweeeeee cramps owwwwewwwwwe

Food today:

Courgette in garlic cheese sauce with cheddar

Sesame 5 spice chicken with asparagus

Mini babybel

Flax porridge

Did I mention owewwwwwwwww.

*hugs all round*

Totm always knocks me sideways a little bit. Apparently a lot of women get slightly anaemic during totm so I imagine my already being chronically anaemic is the cause. Plus lovely hormones, so tired and weepy today.

Visited my grandmother. Her care home have scheduled some of the staff to come in for 'afternoon chats' with her but she doesn't like being on a schedule so she's complaining that it's 'just like the nazis'.

Ah yes. Zey haf vays of making you afternoon chat.

Bit warmer but not warm enough! Hurry up spring.

Food today:

Almond cupcakes

Pork belly with spring onion

Lump of roast beef with asparagus

Morning hun - hope totm has eased off a bit. I always get a bit weepy, and try to remember to take Evening Primrose, which helps.

And lol on the care home staff, your grandmother sounds like hilarious - I'd hate to be "made" to talk when I didn't feel like it :)

I agree, that bit about your grandmother made me chuckle :) Mine is 86 and wears hoodies & jeans and is determined that she will never go to bingo lol. She still talks about 'the little old ladies' that live in the complex with her. I hope that we're that fiesty when we are that age :)

LadyB xx

Lol yes, my grandmother is always complaining about the old people, and flirting with all the young men who come in to fix things! I'm not expecting to make it to my 80s really but I have to say her care home is lovely - costs a bomb to live there or I'd move in!

Gosh work is stressing me out lately. Had a good sob over it today.

Food:

2 egg omelette with cheddar and prosciutto ham

Smoked salmon and cream cheese

Roast pork, celeriac, leek, courgette, asparagus

Infinite teas.

Big hugs on the work front - I'm feeling slightly hysterical too today, but I agree with Diem, making a list always calms me down and gives me a plan of action for the day.

Anything you can share, that we can try and help with?

Sxxx

Morning, I hope you are less ouchy today and stress has eased. Well done on the 1 lb. My focus has gone out the window!

I do have my list I'm just hideously behind on it due to not being satisfied with my own work. Freelance writer: until you send it off your biggest critic has to be yourself. Thanks guys.

And thanks Sammy xx I actually lost more than 1lb last week, that was just a random comment on what I'd lost overnight after a bad day of cravings but sticking to plan. Though I haven't actually lost anything since but the hunger/craving *touch wood* may be easing a little. Not counting any chickens: we will see what this week brings.

Hope everyone's having a lovely day xx

Mrr, so tired.

Food today:

2 mini bonbel cheeses and a mim

Sesame 5 spice chicken and asparagus

Steak, scallops and spring onion

Back