Moppet - A Scottish/American Food Diary

Yay - great start Moppet. Just you keep it up girl!

Sorry! I am still here ... just busy with some stuff at work and home. Good stuff lol - so nothing to worry about! :D

Hiya chica, glad it's all good and you are still with us. Just keep us up to date so we know you are ok. Don't worry too much about the food diary - it can be hard work posting it all - but don't disappear for too long. We all worry!!!

Just mother hens clucking away.

Flopsy mopsy moppet!!! Where are yoooooooooou?! Come out of hiding again pretty please! Xx

LOL - you make me sound like a rabbit! :D

Sorry I haven't been around lately - I had been doing some overtime at work, so was knackered - never had time to get online and then I had a new step-grandaughter born and was visiting etc., then just when I thought I was coming back, I got a really awful head cold. I've had a horrible week. bit I'm feeling a bit better now and I'm hoping to be back on the bandwagon on Monday.

I need to update the 2lbs loss that I had last Monday and I get weighed again this Monday, so hopefully I'll have another loss to post!

I'm going to close this diary for a while under I feel better and have more time to do it justice ...

See you Monday! :D

Just keep updating us with your losses chica - even if you don't have time to post your food!

There have been lost of coughs and snivels around both the UK and Spain so you're in good company!

Good luck for tomorrow's WI

Back