More eBay

lunar jim

Gold Member
Ok, I've got a few bits shifting on eBay now :D But this dress and shoes deserve a nice description and I'm having writers block, as I'm not very good with this woman's stuff! This is the only forum I go on with a large number of ladies lol, could some of you please have a look at my listings and see if I can jazz them up?

I'm not spamming these by the way, the dress is size 26 :D Ok, maybe the shoes... ;)

Elvi Black Evening Dress - worn once! on eBay (end time 17-Aug-09 16:28:33 BST)

Beverly Feldman Black Patent Bow-Trim Court Shoes on eBay (end time 17-Aug-09 17:39:22 BST)

sounds ideal the way it is. ;-)

I would change good condition to int condition (if it is)
Has it been drycleaned and ready to wear ? (worth mentioning!)
What is it made out of?
with the jacket off does it have a vest top?
what are the measurements in the bust and from shoulder to hem?

It is a lovely item and I am sure you will get lots of bids on it

I would change good condition to int condition (if it is)
Has it been drycleaned and ready to wear ? (worth mentioning!)
What is it made out of?
with the jacket off does it have a vest top?
what are the measurements in the bust and from shoulder to hem?

It is a lovely item and I am sure you will get lots of bids on it

Thanks! Ok, I've mentioned the measurement from shoulder to hem, but how do I go about measuring the bust? Bit of a novice...

You need to put the sizes in the description at the top. A lot of people just search for size top brand etc, and if I typed 'dress 26' at present your dress wouldn't come up. Same with the shoes.

Hope this helps. Your actual descriptions within the listing were good, its just making sure that people go in to read them.

Hope this helps.

Never thought of that Chlo, I've not sold clothes on there before. When I've bought clothes or shoes I tend to go in through the categories menu and pick the selection I want.

I'm just a lazy browser, and tend to like specific brands so do it the quick way. Hope you manage to sell everything. The shoes look fab, unfortunately wrong size.

Well, eBay was a good idea; I've netted £250 so far and a few more items still to finish. I've had interest in the Dawn French suit from all over the world lol, and I've still got a Dawn French blouse to put on there yet.

So, I'll be going through the loft I think... I've got a cracking Firstwheels double pushchair which is just taking up room at the moment. It should be worth £300 but it wouldn't go on eBay for that; there are a few on eBay listed at £150 with no bids, but they're all collection only. I'm happy to courier stuff about though so that might help me out, but it's be a shame to let it go for that much. But then again, it's just taking up space in the shed... Grr, decisions...

Back