Before n afters as promised!

MissAmam congrats on your weight loss but I'm sorry to hear about the health related problems you suffered through your journey. That's a bit scary, but hopefully you have recovered and are doing much better

MissAma, well done on SSing for so long!!! There's no way on this earth i could have done that! I thought i'd done well after 3 months of cd. I bet you feel like a different person now, i hope the health probs are sorted now?? Sounds like a right ordeal for you to deal with after doing so well.

More, i'm kind of just doing a healthy eating regime at the moment with a few days of SW thrown in as and when i can a. fit it into the work, b. afford the right foods etc and c. have time to plan things.

I've finally gotten down to booking my holiday for my bday in jan :D Hurrah! You wouldn't believe how difficult it is to find summer clothes at this time of year though! LOL. I intend on maintaining and losing the final few lbs slowly, next year is going to be pretty full on for me for one reason and another.

Hope everyone else is doing well, hugs to all x

Claire when is your bday? and where are you going? can I come too LOL... any place hot sounds right about now LOL..

Well I think you are doing well with your plans and I understand with work and etc.. and financial reasons you have to do what you can do.. It sounds like you are doing maint.. anyway keep me posted big hugs...

Hi claire, where are you going then, somewhere nice I take it. :)

woooooohoooo can you cram me in your bags.. wow nice and warm.. have a drink and a swim for me claire.. we're going to holland for 4 days Jan 1st, how on earth I got talked into going to a cold city in winter is beyond me..

LOL, that'll be nice Claire. :)

wow you look absolutely fantastic!!!!!

Back