More than half my weight to lose - need dieting buddies

Tizzie00

Hiya, I currently have got such a lot of weight to lose and am not doing SW or WW or CD just low calorie, low fat eating - did lose 6 and half stone 6 years ago with SF but put it all back on like a fool.

I am pretty new to this site and am enjoying it immensely, I am lucky in most things I have a lovely husband we have been married for just over 27 years and have a grown up son aged 26 - free to a lovely girl!! a grown up daughter - free to a lovely bloke!! and a grandson all mine aged 5 hands off!!

I have a good life except for my weight, and have just got into the mind set which is so needed to lose all this weight but need friends who understand when there is so much to lose. I am a bit of a plodder dont do anything too exciting on a day to day basis, I now have a wii fit and am doing 15 mins exercise on a daily basis. I like gardening, love cruising and seeing the world, reading and the internet are great too.

My problem is that I have only just realised that I am extremely overweight, I knew I was big but not how much I just want to not stand out in a crowd, god how good would that be. I want to be able to walk without needing a sit down and run up the stairs instead of hauling myself up them.

Would anyone please like to be my diet buddy and we could encourage each other????

Love to all xx:cool:

Good luck on your weight loss journey, Tizzie! :)

I see that you have already lost 20 lbs! Well done!

Gardening is a wonderful form of exercise. I'm sure this will help you get rid of a few kcals!

Hi tizzie

I would be happy to be ur diet buddy, we can encourage eachother, i also have alot to lose but im sure we can do it. congratz on the 20lbs loss so far.

Hi! I'd love to be your dieting buddy, I was actually looking for one myself, hence I found the site. My name is Mylissa, and I myself currently weigh 210, and I want to get down to around 150. So we can encourage each other and trade secret tips, recipes, news, advice and all the good stuff that comes with being a diet buddy. XD

Hiya. You sound so positive and fun, I am sure with our support you will succeed. Keep posting when you need us.:)

Hi there, we are in pretty much the same boat ;) I will look for some other threads from you, so we can encourage each other. Did my first weigh in today, deliberately left it for three weeks from my start weight and have lost 13 pounds, so am well pleased.

Not sure how the buddy thing works but will look for your posts. Good Luck, I will be stalking you, I mean watching you and your progress ! :D

Lol!! your post made me smile, thanks for that, I dont know how to do the buddy thing either! Im rubbish at this kind of stuff.

Well done on your losing that amount of weight thats fantastic.

I had my weigh in yesterday and had lost 4lb, but havent figured out how to update my weight ticker thing! how sad am I - oh yes I have ! and I didnt even realise! think Im going mad - fancy coming?????

Keep stalking!! :)

I am also looking for a diet buddy, I'm doing the calorie counting, can't handle interacting with real people at WW or SW it might be laziness it might be that I'm a bit antisocial. hehe.

Congrats on the 20lbs!

Back