More than one tetra a day?

GagaOoLala

Hey everyone,

I was thinking about re-starting the cambridge diet but I just called a consultant and she said that I can only have one tetra a day :( This is really bad news because I only like the chocolate tetras! :( :cry: I was so determined and I feel like it has really kicked me down now.

Can anyone advise me on what I should do? :( xx

Hey everyone,

I was thinking about re-starting the cambridge diet but I just called a consultant and she said that I can only have one tetra a day :( This is really bad news because I only like the chocolate tetras! :( :cry: I was so determined and I feel like it has really kicked me down now.

Can anyone advise me on what I should do? :( xx
no this is not true at all..... when i was on CD i had 3 terta's a day and loved it.. they are so handy to have when out in your hand bag.

did u ask her why?? very strange..

Thanks everyone for your help! I am so confused I think I will call Cambridge or I may even email her. I don't really want to mess her around and I do really want to just have the tetras but not the bars or the sachets, It has really baffeled a lot of people I just called a friend that did it and she said she cant understand why they said that either? xx

Thanks everyone for your help! I am so confused I think I will call Cambridge or I may even email her. I don't really want to mess her around and I do really want to just have the tetras but not the bars or the sachets, It has really baffeled a lot of people I just called a friend that did it and she said she cant understand why they said that either? xx
so if she is giving you this 'false' information why don't you look for different cdc??.. it's not a good start if u ask me..!

good luck when you do start.. :)

Thank you yes I did ask her and said some people I had been talking to said that it was ok to have 3 a day. I will call cambridge and then i will look for a new counciler! :) x

Thank you yes I did ask her and said some people I had been talking to said that it was ok to have 3 a day. I will call cambridge and then i will look for a new counciler! :) x
make sure you do look for another CDC.. and let us know how you get on? :) CD is a fab diet and when i started in 2009 i had the best CDC ever.. she was ace..! :) x

Does anyone know which number I should call to find out about this problem? Shall I just call the 0800 Number? x

One step ahead of you! Hehe :) I called them and the woman I spoke to said well call your counciler and ask her, i said she said that im not aloud. Then she said well thats stupid because I had 3 tetras a day and I was fine. So she gave me the number of a new counciler and I just emailed her. I feel like such a sneak.. :(

How much did you lose on CD Shanny? xx

One step ahead of you! Hehe :) I called them and the woman I spoke to said well call your counciler and ask her, i said she said that im not aloud. Then she said well thats stupid because I had 3 tetras a day and I was fine. So she gave me the number of a new counciler and I just emailed her. I feel like such a sneak.. :(

How much did you lose on CD Shanny? xx
good girl.. don't both again with that other cdc again.. (what a joke) ive lost 55 lbs on CD.. im now on weight watchers.. its week 2 :) x

Good luck to you and hope you get a response very soon.

I did get a response very quickly! I just had my appointment and I have been weighed (not good) measured and photographed all ready for action on Monday lol. I can't wait! :) I have the tetras and a mango shake to try and im off out for "the last supper" tonight with my boyfriend. I am so excited! :)

Thank you to everyone for the advice and help and I really hope this works! xx

Good Luck Hun, Im going to try the mango this weekend, can't wait! Glad you found a good consultant, its so much better when they are good!

I have a mango to try aswell! I'm going to try it first thing tomorrow. Should be interesting as I like mangos so hopefully I will have found my new faviourite. I've cleaned all the cupboards out and chucked away all the naughty food in preperation for tomorrow! I have a bottle of wine left so im going to give it to a neighbour lol. This would never usually happen! :) xx

Back