More than one tetra a day?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by GagaOoLala, 24 June 2011 Social URL.

1. GagaOoLala

GagaOoLala Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hey everyone,

I was thinking about re-starting the cambridge diet but I just called a consultant and she said that I can only have one tetra a day :( This is really bad news because I only like the chocolate tetras! :( :cry: I was so determined and I feel like it has really kicked me down now.

Can anyone advise me on what I should do? :( xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Book-Worm

Book-Worm Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st11.4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SnS
    As I told you on the other thread, maybe call Cambridge? I'm baffled though :confused:

4. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

no this is not true at all..... when i was on CD i had 3 terta's a day and loved it.. they are so handy to have when out in your hand bag.

did u ask her why?? very strange..

5. Book-Worm

Book-Worm Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st11.4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SnS
  6. GagaOoLala

GagaOoLala Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Thanks everyone for your help! I am so confused I think I will call Cambridge or I may even email her. I don't really want to mess her around and I do really want to just have the tetras but not the bars or the sachets, It has really baffeled a lot of people I just called a friend that did it and she said she cant understand why they said that either? xx

7. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

so if she is giving you this 'false' information why don't you look for different cdc??.. it's not a good start if u ask me..!

good luck when you do start.. :)

8. Qwetypi

Qwetypi Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I only have tetras and I lost 14lb the first week I did it last time

9. GagaOoLala

GagaOoLala Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Thank you yes I did ask her and said some people I had been talking to said that it was ok to have 3 a day. I will call cambridge and then i will look for a new counciler! :) x

10. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

make sure you do look for another CDC.. and let us know how you get on? :) CD is a fab diet and when i started in 2009 i had the best CDC ever.. she was ace..! :) x

11. GagaOoLala

GagaOoLala Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Does anyone know which number I should call to find out about this problem? Shall I just call the 0800 Number? x

12. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

0800 161412.... get ringing now.. lol x

13. GagaOoLala

GagaOoLala Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    One step ahead of you! Hehe :) I called them and the woman I spoke to said well call your counciler and ask her, i said she said that im not aloud. Then she said well thats stupid because I had 3 tetras a day and I was fine. So she gave me the number of a new counciler and I just emailed her. I feel like such a sneak.. :(

How much did you lose on CD Shanny? xx

14. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

good girl.. don't both again with that other cdc again.. (what a joke) ive lost 55 lbs on CD.. im now on weight watchers.. its week 2 :) x

Good luck to you and hope you get a response very soon.

15. GagaOoLala

GagaOoLala Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I did get a response very quickly! I just had my appointment and I have been weighed (not good) measured and photographed all ready for action on Monday lol. I can't wait! :) I have the tetras and a mango shake to try and im off out for "the last supper" tonight with my boyfriend. I am so excited! :)

Thank you to everyone for the advice and help and I really hope this works! xx

16. wwld

wwld Member

Good Luck Hun, Im going to try the mango this weekend, can't wait! Glad you found a good consultant, its so much better when they are good!

17. GagaOoLala

GagaOoLala Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I have a mango to try aswell! I'm going to try it first thing tomorrow. Should be interesting as I like mangos so hopefully I will have found my new faviourite. I've cleaned all the cupboards out and chucked away all the naughty food in preperation for tomorrow! I have a bottle of wine left so im going to give it to a neighbour lol. This would never usually happen! :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.