More than One???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by JimmyShoo, 21 October 2008 Social URL.

1. JimmyShoo

JimmyShoo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(27.32%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Every1

I have had today not even one pack of CD as it was vile but i want to make crisps tonight so can i use two packs???

I am not that starving so maybe heading for Ketosis now as nearin the end of day 3???

Cheers
    X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. peppa

peppa Pwincess

never made the crisps are they nice? when I first started I tried one of each shake so the following week I would i only order the ones I liked; I detest choc/orange and coffee ewww

4. JimmyShoo

JimmyShoo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(27.32%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Oh i have CDC coming tomorrow with more flavours i am gonna end up on water at this rate. Dunno gonna make crisps now xxx

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hiya, your only allowed make one pack a day into something like crisps and that. id have a shake now and maybe make your crisps a wee bit later. have you tried the tetra's there yummy alot nice that the packet shakes!

6. JimmyShoo

JimmyShoo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(27.32%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    No not yet, you have to pay for all these as extras though don't you???? oh well i will have choc mint for bed and crisps for tea

7. Dogtanion

Dogtanion Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Diet:
    ww
    I often have two packs together in the eve - esp if I have had a green and white meal at lunch - I will either muffinify/crisp one and the other I will have as a shake/coffee or mousse - hope that helps

8. claireg1977

claireg1977 Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    I only use the tetra pack's as i cant take the shakes or soup's they make me vomit.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.