morning all! day 1 has just comensed

fat boy slim

gaggin for a beer!
right here we go, day 1, wish me luck!!!!:wave_cry:

sending lots of luck your way xx

You'll be fine :) Summer time is probably a good time to start as you'll be tucking into the water as a matter of course :)

Good Luck and welcome - you are on your way!! Time will fly bt and the weight will fly off!!

Me too! So best of luck to us both! Am back on the shakes after my wedding and gaining over a stone!X

Good look FBS and Pineapple you'll be fine its a walk in the park

Hello and welcome. Get through these first few days mate then it gets a lot easier...just look at Gazza's stats. He is an inspiration to most (but don't tell him though!!).

Good Luck

I am on day 2 and it will NOT be as bad as you imagine!!

Good luck

Day 4 and doing great - have done this before and lost 3 st. now I'm off again with 2 to lose, all my own fault for getting complacent and being a pig. It is so hard to restart but with support it gets better. Hopefully ketosis will kick in today or tomoro. I haven't been hungry, just keep drinking drinking.

Colly:break_diet:

BLOODY

Bloody Hell Gary, you look ace! You must be so proud, well done you! You cant have long to go now? You are so light for a man already!X

Good luck....

I started Monday, meaning i'm on day 4, and the only thing i've had to deal with is grumpiness with other people (where i work LOL) and cramps in my legs at night, not sure why that is though.

I've had a few belly grumbles but no headaches, but i am drinking 4 litres of water a day.

Good luck :)

Good luck...

Keep focused, it'll all be worth it :D

gd luck every1 :D, u's seem to be doing so well already so keep at it!
im starting on the 18th so hopefully i cant take my own advice too. Xxxxxxxx

good luck to all you lovely newbies you're all in good hands now, plenty of tips and loads of support so keep in touch. oh and keep glugging the water

More men

Welcome welcome.- good luck to you all..Oh good ! more new men to antagonize ...:D:D:D:D:D:D

Good luck peeps.....it only gets easier...stick at it xxxxxxxx

Back