morning all

keldav84

How is everyone feeling? Day 3 on SW for me and im feeling great!!! If anyone needs some PMA just comment and i shall share some! :)

Hiya and happy Sunday to you!

I'm feeling pretty good too but just wanted to say good morning and Im glad your feeling so positive. PMA really does help us get through so let's hope it continues for all of us =)

Have a good day

Morning sharon thanks for your replies means a lot. Im only on day 3 of SW but i really cant wait for my class on thursday i feel the difference already :)

I'm not on SW Im calorie counting & doing well so far! I've been going 3 weeks on Thursday and definitely feel different about myself.
Coming on here definitely helps too
Good luck with the new week

Thanks very much sharon only now seeing this!! Oh i could eat a pack of 24 walkers no problem! Lol. Ive had only 1 pack of crisps in 3 days and that wss quavers! Lol :)

I nearly launched into a list of naughty food but stopped myself! lol
Had another good day so onwards and upwards. Hope youve had a good day too

Aww sharon i had a bad night last night im absolutely gutted feel ive let myself down but i wont let my bad night turn into a bad week so back on it today even harder and exercising too! :)

Your only human!! Don't beat yourself up about it. Like u say, your back on it today so keep that PMA up and you'll be fine.
p.s. if you had Pringles I'm gonna hunt u down!! Hahaha!!!

Good morning. It's the start of my second week at SW as of tonight. I'm waiting to be weighed.. eek hopefully i would have lost something. How are you feeling?

Sharon i didnt have any pringles i promise and for some reason i cant see your pic! Your reply has given me back my PMA so thanks and emmie good luck with your weigh in let me know how it goes! :)

Sharon i didnt have any pringles i promise and for some reason i cant see your pic! Your reply has given me back my PMA so thanks and emmie good luck with your weigh in let me know how it goes! :)

Ah will do. Sending PMA dust your way *~~~~~~* :D

Your safe then if you left the Pringles alone lol

Hi Emmie ~ good luck with the weigh in. Fingers crossed for you

Your safe then if you left the Pringles alone lol

Hi Emmie ~ good luck with the weigh in. Fingers crossed for you

:D Thanks Sharon. Will let you guys know Just done the 30 day shred dvd workout. It was killer :eek:

I think that would kill me! Im very unfit so have been walking on my treadmill every day and enjoying it so far! lol
Someone mentioned Lesley Sansome (think thats right name) does walking workouts. They sound good to me so Im gonna check them out online.

Walking they say is the best form of exercise with jillian michaels and the one im doing now josie gibson they are only 20mins equivalent to an hour at the gym!! Im unfit all i do is one school run a week nothing else in the summer i walk miles! :) i have a running machine and multi gym down the anex but i dont use it my husby does so technically its his! Lol :)

i just read your reply on another thread about doing that workout and then feeling like youve been hit by a bus!! God Id probably just feel dead then!! ;)
Too many bits of me to fly around, Im sure Id be a health and safety hazard!!:rotflmao:

I would probs give josie a go after this. She looks fab now. Im also doing a personal gym routine set by the trainer aswell HAHA im really pushing the boat out with exercise I really want this weight off by my holiday in November for my 21st :D

Back