morning all

Eek i know into the 15s now gotta push though my target for next week is 2 lbs haha!

Totally agree with what Kelly said, slow and steady wins the race & you know your doing something right too

Well im off to bed now ladies so goodnight from me and lets see what tomorrow brings for us all!! PMA. :)

Emmie well done for your result. Hope your days going well.

Hi Sharon

Im good thanks hun. How are you today?

Guess what im having tonight for tea hun??? Syn free cooked breaky and i cant wait im so hungry!!! Husby finally going food shopping today!! Yay im going to stock up on free foods!:) how are you today?

Aw fab. I went shopping on Sunday. And resisted EVERYTHING haha. Mmmm that sounds so good make me some for my tea please :D ? Im having spag bol tonight nomnom. Im starving already caved in to a hifi bar the caramel one, it was gone in two bites though humph. How are you today?

Im ok today havent slept for 2 nights my both boys are unwell my girl is fine though touch wood!!! Im really happy that altgough ive been up through the night ive still stuck to my diet!! I make an awesome spag bol! :) i cant wait for tea and go to bed as i have a feeling tonight will be my third night awake :(

Ugh that sucks :( Hope they feel better soon hun. Ive had a few bad MONTHS with a teething mr man lol. He seems to be getting better though. Mmm yeah this will be a long time that I havnt used a ready made sauce for ages! Wish me luck lol. Tips appreciated

Tweeting is awful! Feel so sorry for the babies when they're suffering. Bloody teeth are a pain from start to finish.
Just had a lovely tea ~ turkey casserole with lots of veggies. I'll have some of your breaky tho Kelly and be happy to sample your spag bol Emmie =)
I'm too kind!! Haha

Back