Morning all....

Yummy Mummy in the making

TRYING to be patient!!
Im just into my 2nd wk and for the 1st time when I got dressed this morning I felt a difference in how my clothes fit wooo hoooo! Hope you all had a nice wkend in the sun...ace how you feel less hungry when the sun is shining innit?! :D xx

thats really cool yummy mummy, and I agree. Even though its only been a week and a bit for me, I def feel some kind of change - in a positive way :)

I agree with you yummy mummy i can tell in my clothes also, work collegues are noticing too! :D

Morning!! 1st Day today!!!! hope this works xxxxxxx :)
good luck festival fairy, post a new thread that way people will know your here.Only people reading this message will know about you otherwise

Im just into my 2nd wk and for the 1st time when I got dressed this morning I felt a difference in how my clothes fit wooo hoooo! Hope you all had a nice wkend in the sun...ace how you feel less hungry when the sun is shining innit?! :D xx
Yea I'm having the same problem great isn't it, hanging of the backside lol. Can even fasten my coat but the bleedin weather is hotting up, a girl just can't win can she

i did get my shorts out yesterday... clouded up pretty quick after tho :( that'll teach me! loving the nice weather, keeping busy outside too which has got to be good news :). enjoy the sunshine everyone! Julia x

Its such a great feeling...i have pants on today that didnt fit 2 weeks ago ...makes your day and really makes you feel good about your body and boosts your confidence xxxx All we need now are decent men hunni xx:D

Morning!! 1st Day today!!!! hope this works xxxxxxx :)
Good luck on you first day...don't forget the water the more you drink the more you lose xxx It definately works hun xxx:D

Great feeling pet innit, I bet you look good when they are coming off also xxx

Its such a great feeling...i have pants on today that didnt fit 2 weeks ago ...makes your day and really makes you feel good about your body and boosts your confidence xxxx All we need now are decent men hunni xx:D
It does doesnt it?! :D Who needs men?!?!....well they are good at getting the drinks in I suppose hehe xx

It does doesnt it?! :D Who needs men?!?!....well they are good at getting the drinks in I suppose hehe xx
Yeah...have a few more uses tho hunni...taking the bins out, sexercise, babysitting, keep you warm in bed on a cold night ooo and cleaning the cars :Dhahaha

Back