Morning campers!

KD

Gone fishing
And how's everyone today? Sleep well?

What are your plans for today? Going to work...lazy around...doing housework?:eek: Or just playing referee to the kids:rolleyes:

Morning Karion
Have a few clients today.
A bit of housework (if i can stay away from you lot!!!)
And then some "me" time with a friend of mine I've not seen for ages ... so a good gossip and lots of tea/water for me!
Hope you have a good day too.

Ooohhh gossip time with friends. Lovely :)

(Karion wanders off to see if she can find a friend)

Day 3 of ssing, visiting ex MIL with my kids, hopefully go for a walk if it isnt peeing it down, keep occupied to stop me cheating!

Day 3 Bex! Excellent
1good.gif

Hope the day goes quickly for you. Getting out of the house and keeping busy will certainly help.

Feel free to pop over here and do my housework if you get bored. I have a 3 hour piano practice to do to...you're welcome to do half of that for me ;) Anything will do....Chopsticks? :D

I bet no one else was wrapping Christmas presents at 7am this morning!!! haaaaa!

(Reason: we're going to see family this weekend for a week's holiday and won't be with them at Christmas so I thought I'd be ultra organised, avoid shopping with the hordes, and it's been great! Maybe I'll do this next year too.)

Work all day... groan... perhaps I should go for a wander and a chat, since that seems a popular idea right now...

After work, one last present to buy... wrap... and relax with Emmerdale omnibus which I haven't had chance to watch yet :)

I bet no one else was wrapping Christmas presents at 7am this morning!!! haaaaa!

:eek: You have a good reason to do. I will have my mad panic on Christmas Eve:eek:

Admittedly, I would have organised pressies for brother. He will phone me sometime from now until Christmas. Tell me he's arriving in 30 mins to exchange pressies. Never know what to get him. What do you buy someone who has everything:confused:

Chopsticks! Haha, can just about manage that!

As for the housework, mine needs doing first! Never was that house proud, life's too short!

As for the housework, mine needs doing first! Never was that house proud, life's too short!

I wouldn't say that your house always looks clean, tidy and organised to me and you always get all the DIY done as soon as you can when you move.

Admittedly I don't drop by very regularly!

Dizzy x

Hi all

It's wet and miserable here so as it's half term I think the kids and me will do some sorting out of toys at home and take it easy this afternoon as we are taking the boys to the Playhouse Theatre this evening to see the Basil Brush Show, the Fox Factor, a spoof on the X Factor. True to form Mizzy's pretty mizzy about the prospect but the kids love the Fox and so did I in the 70's!!!!

Boom Boom

Dizzy x

Thanks for the link Issy. I see they do counselling sessions. Ummm. Reckon he could do with that....but I'm not sure he does :D

Dizzy. I used to love Basil.:confused:

Two elephants fell off the cliff..boom boom.

Enjoy the show :)

Back