Morning Celebrity Slimers :)

curvy0girl

Well it's a fab morning here, the sun is shining and I only have to work half day woohoo! Feeling really motivated and have all my shakes/meals planned for today :)

Whats everyone else upto today? Whatever it is hope you all have a great day :D

hey curvy.

i have another day off today...the wonders of just part-timers hey!

im going sown to the beach today and hopefully just hanging out with my friends

good luck with cs today and fingers crossed for a 100% day :)

Sun not shinning here :( But it is inside me as just had first weigh in and I'm down 6 lbs....after 3 days :D not up to much today just usual housework and school runs...have to go shopping later loads of veg and salad stuff!!!

its a great day to ere in Ireland the weather really makes ya give it 100%

well done dee girl thats great i would be smiling from ear to ear if i could manage that roll on next wed!!!

Hi unhappychappy.....I'm living at wrong side of Ireland! Sun not shinning in Wexford...glad to hear its nice in sligo, my hubbie has just left to go to Killarney for weekend so maybe he'll get nice weather...had to send him away for his beers as can't have him drinking in front of me!

I'm delighted and you will be next week :D

oh ya couldnt be making ya thirsty!!! i see were in around the same weight to so the best of luck

yes we are so we will have to have a little competition between us...keep us motivated, I see you want to reach goal by July, I would love that myself but put in Sept as I have a wedding and didn't want to put myself under too much pressure!

if i have a noticeable difference by the end of july i be happy with that and still continue till i get sorted have a holiday just over to england the aug wk end so a want to see a diff by then, so let the game begin!!

Wow 6lbs thats amazing! Well done deegirl :)

oh yes very happy and wanting to have a social life again so good luck you need it!!!!! (up against me) hope im this cocky over the wk end!:trafficlight:

Congrats on the weightloss Deegirl. That is brilliant.

No sun here in Dublin either. Think it has gone on a holiday somewhere nice and hot. Better be back for the weekend as I have my nieces confirmation and I've bought a new dress and shoes for it.

Still not 100% so not back on CS yet. I am going to start back on Monday morning. Have 5 weeks before I head back to work and so a couple of pounds off would be nice and maybe 1.5 - 2 stone by August for the wedding.

Yeah I have been vomiting a bit over the past 2-3 weeks. My GP got me to go off CS 2 weeks ago and told me that my potassium & iron levels were very very low. I felt okay and went back on it but last weekend and early this week the vomiting started again. I went for a camera on Monday and my stomach is okay and so I am happy enough to start back on Monday.

To top it off I am recouperating after surgery that I had 7 weeks ago. I had cysts & fluid removed from my right tube. Now I am awaiting a date to go in and have some fibroids emboliased. We have been TTC for 3 years and nothing. I have been told that if this embolisation does not work then I will have to have a hysterectomy. So to say that my mind is anywhere but on a diet would be a lie.

Sorry for the long posting. :break_diet:

Oh ladyvegas, my heart goes out to you, I can't say I totally understand, I have 3 kids (13,10 and7) and never had problems in that area....but my best friend has tried and failed at ivf 3 times so I kind of understand what you are going through. She is now 42 and has been told there is no chance trying anymore, she has also been told she is too old to adopt, this was only last week so I spent a couple of days with her...needless to say she is devastated...I really hope it works out for you honey X

Hi ladyvegas sorry to hear you are having a bit of a tough time at the mo :( I can identify with some of what you are going through as i had an ectopic pregnancy 6 years ago and sadly as a result had to have surgery to remove my baby and also my right tube as it was so damaged. I was lucky enough to conceive not long after with my little boy who is now 5, that was with my x husband though and since meeting my new partner the idea of more children has come up because we would love one together, unfortunately we have been TTC for over a year now though and nothing, hes been tested and its not him so somethings not right with me. I have to go in and have a laproscopy in 2 months so they can have a look around so like you i am just waiting and keeping my fingers crossed at the mo. Anyway just wanted to let you know that so if you feel like you need the ear of someone in a similar situation feel free to use mine :)

Morning all :)

Not so sunny here this morning :( On the up side though its friday yeay! Hope you all have a great day whatever you are upto today :)

hi ladyvegas you are going to the mill poor you, ive been off that stupid depo injection two years now and trying for anotner one and nothing yet went yesterday and got myself clear blue fertitly monitor nearly 200 euro but lets hope it is worth it

Thanks Ladies - yeah it is a rollercoaster this TTC lark isn't it? Feeling a bit better today (thank god)! So I am determined to start back on the CS come Monday morning and go for a walk every morning (regardless of weather). Only having my brekkie now and it's 2pm.

Deegirl - I am going to try adoption now. We know that there is a 5 year wait from start to finish and so I have made a call to the HSE. Sorry to hear about your friend. You would think that there is enough kids out there and that age should not be an issue. I mean women are having kids in their late 40's now.

curvy0girl - sorry to hear about your ectopic. I can understand where you are coming from. I only have the right side intact. I was born without a left ovary & tube and with 2 wombs :confused:. Hopefully, you will get some answers after your lap. Best of luck my dear.

unhappychappy - don't know why I thought you were a guy! :p Fair play to you spending €200 on one of those monitors. I hope you get a BFP soon too.

Raining here today - have my nieces confirmation tomorrow and praying for some nice weather.

Back