Morning everyone!

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
Well I weighed myself this morning and the scales say 11 stone 8 exactly - this means I've lost 13 lbs in just under two weeks so by Tuesday I will definately be on the stone mark!

This means I have lost a pound a day - I know its going to slow down but Its never happened this fast before!

Got to get through today I find Sundays so boring on this diet!

Plus my bf is away and I am really missing him :cry:

Ney mind.

Whats everyone else doing today? x

hi i have my weigh in today so fingers crossed, me and kids go to my mums 4 lunch, then going to hospital to see my nan whos very ill, av a good day every one

Morning Unreal, thats excellent, are u going into maintenance after u hit the stone mark?

morning unreal.. wow thats fantasic :) i have also lost 2 pound over night, cant believe it..

bet your so chuffed too, i cant wait to get in the 11's :)

i not doing nothing today, staying in cus weather is miserable and i not risking going to my mums cus they having dinner and i not risking it... :)

so i am going to clean up today keep myself busy :)

Hiya everyone.

No I still have more to lose, I want to get to at least 10 and a half stone - I would love to get to 9 stone 13 but not too sure if I would look too thin so we'll see how it goes!

I definately have to do maintenance - also I've never done an add a meal week - can't remember if this is during week 4 or 5? So I will be doing that cant wait for a bit of chicken!

Have a nice day everyone!

Unreal you dont have to do an aamw until after 12 weeks now, but they used to be done in week 5

Well done on the weight loss :)

Wow... well done on your weight loss so far...!! CD rules...!!

Today i've got clothes on eBay thats finishing really soon, i was going to go for a walk... but my eBay addiction has momentarily taken over. Hence why i'm on here as well as checking every two seconds on how my stuff on eBay is going [or not going, as the case may be...]

Thats great that I dont have to AAM until week 12, to be honest I doubt I will be doing it for 12 weeks anyway, Im sure I will lose 21lbs before that?

I just keep wondering how long I can go for - I mean - I know I have my holiday so I doubt I will cheat but Im kinda like...........will I really do it and if so who is saying I cant get down to 9 13? Huh huh?! Lol - I wanna do it - I just wonder if I can spend the summer not eating...I suppose I will be in for a slim birthday and Christmas if I extra lose weight.

Im talking to myself again sorry everyone he he he.

Wore my Uggs today tucked in my boots and didnt feel like a violin shape for once!

xxx

Back