morning guys!! Update on my STS, a CDC might need to answer!

x89amandax

Morning everyone!

Hope your all doing well :)

Well the other day i posted a rather negative post because id been stuck at 10st 9lbs for a week without budging lol

Well its monday now and ive weighed this morning ( i know you tend to be heavier in evening ) But the scales said 10st 6 1/2 lbs :eek: So obviously theyve finally moved! Yay!

Ive been drinking alot more water around 3-4 litres and i think this has helped alot and ive been 100% SS :)

My issue now is that at 10st 6lbs I am at a healthy BMI and I know from posts on here at 25 you must move up to SS+ is it?

My CDC is away for 2 weeks so i wont see her for a while, but the attitude she had for when i hit 10st 6lbs was i can move up or if im happy with the loss on SS i could stay on this for longer "" it depends how quickly you want to shift the weight "" to quote her... I know this isnt right advice really...

My WI day isnt till wednesday usually so im gunna see what my weight is on wednesday night time and if it is 10st 6lbs i might have a read up and see what the next step is, as im going to Alton Towers thursday and friday and staying over. So i know and have planned that I will have to have an evening meal... So if im going to go up to SS+ then i can use that as my first day and try find a SS+ meal at alton towers? Any ideas????

also... should I take it from my evening weight on wednesday if thats still slightly more say 10st 7lbs should i just stay on SS till it moves down? any advice from anyone would be appreciated :)

hmm it's a difficult one. My CDC told me it was ok to keep to SS until i weighed in at 12 stone 6 on her scales, but they weigh 4lbs heavier than mine which are correct and i weigh in the evenings at hers. So i would technically still be SS-ing with a BMI under 25, but she said it was ok for just that little bit of weight.

Do you feel happy with being on SS? Or do you want to step up to 810? As i know it's dangerous to still be SS-ing when you have a healthy BMI, so it might be worth looking at moving up the plans.

I am happy SS'ing but at the same point i am getting a bit sick of milkshake and soup :( so it would be nice to go 2 SS+ or whatever and start to eat again but then again ive not got much to lose so obv id like to lose it as quick as poss but i know i need to be sensible about it

Hey Amanda..
Your doing fab hon...... So pleased the scales have moved for you.. its not fair when they do naughty things.. Well done..
I would say try doing SS+ whilst you are at alton towers and that way you are getting used to food to.. I have just got back from Euro disney and did ss+ as I had done it the week previously and it was good as you can sit and eat properly in the evening with whoever you are with.. I just got them to make me some plain chicken and had it with lettuce and cucumber..
I am sure a cdc will be able to advice but I did think eating whilst away was easier in the evening.
Your doing fab hon keep smiling x

Edited to say I still lost 2 1/2 pounds the first week on ss+ and 3 pounds the next week so you still lose on it x

Back