Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Morning Ladies :)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by curvy0girl, 19 May 2009 Social URL.

1. curvy0girl

curvy0girl Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.82%)
    Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    Just on my way to work but wanted to hop on to to say have a good day! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Deegirl

Deegirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(8.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You have a good day too dear...raining here and the kids have their school walk at 1...please pray it drys up by then...they are so excited!!!!

4. tiffybee

tiffybee Member

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    22st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya, hope you are doing well, I'm wondering if I can stick with this as I just hate the taste of everything! The shakes are ok but the soup yesterday was horrible and the choc fudge bar I had for lunch was not particularly nice. I'm already eating my afternoon snack which I was going to have at 3. I don't want to give up too soon but am thinking that mabe slimming world was a lot easier and nicer tasting! If only I could stick at it 100%

Hope everyone else is doing better and enjoying the tastes more than I am.

5. Deegirl

Deegirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(8.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have to say I never tried the soup...I ike all the shakes and tend to stick to them, I have tasted the bars as its handy if you are having lunch on the run! I don't like the choc fudge much but the berry one is nice...I found drinking water when I felt hungry took away the hunger!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.