Morning Lovelies!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
Up since 5! It's a beautiful morning, blue skies, and I just wanted to wish everyone a great day and hope you'll all keep safe, well, and ON PLAN! :D

Good morning Judi
An early riser like myself - although not sure about the sun - pretty rainy here in the west midlands!!

Would you mind sending some of that sunshine our way? It's murky and grey here... oh, and raining now I notice :(

But never mind... I'm gonna have a good day despite the weather! Hope you all do too!

Morning, what a lovely post. It's pretty miserable here in the West Mids but i'm imagining blue skies outside. Going to have a good SW day today, I'm back on plan as of today. x

Up since 5! It's a beautiful morning, blue skies, and I just wanted to wish everyone a great day and hope you'll all keep safe, well, and ON PLAN! :D

Awww wish I was where you are judimac!!! Glad someone has good weather :)

I was woken up at 3 by Gadget (cat) making a racket in the litter tray [think he was trying to get to Australia lol]. Was glad to get back into bed as was blowing a hoolie outside and lashing it down.

Got up at 5.45 for work, tired and cranky, especially as Gadget was still happily snoozing away - and still blowing a hoolie and raining :rolleyes:

BUT despite being a bit tired I am in a great mood - got 3lbs to lose until I hit my 1stone award (which will be 1.5stone total on SW) and know that with some hard work I can get that in the next two WIs.

So yay for a good week - and hope the weather for others cheers up too [not holding my breathe given I live in Cumbria hehehehe] :D

Morning Judi and everyone else, hope we all have a great day, focused and on plan. Weather grey but dry at the mo in Nuneaton but planning a sort out day (wardrobes) today. Carpet cleaning on Thursday so getting on with those jobs I never get round to doing. Have a fun day everyone. Carolyne xx

Hi everyone! Pavements are drying out here now, but not sure if we'll actually SEE any sun! BEST WISHES to all.

Back