• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Morning LTer's!!

Well, im not too sure where to start....
Firstly i hope all the new LTer's are finding that they have made the best decision of their lives by starting this fab diet?!! I lost 2st 5lb and got to my goal and then i decided i wanted to lose another 10ish pound and went back on it but on day 2 i started anti-biotics and was sick on them cause you had to eat to take em and since then i just havn't thought about it....till now!!

I am really struggling to get my head round it again. I am managing to get to about 8pm then i am really struggling! Not with the food bit but with the mind bit...it sounds weird but i just cant get my head round it. SO in came Minimins...i wouldn't have done it without the support of people on here and i have come to the conclusion that this site is what i NEED! I am only doing it for 2 weeks cause i am on my 2nd Hen Night on the 30th August and i am having my dress fitting on Monday so i cant lose too much cause its my Auntie doing my alterations and she is away alot in September...sorry for rambling!! I am quite nervous..dont know why!!!

Anyway, to cut a long story short....IM BACK!!!! Woohoo!! x x x x x x x:D
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

on the up lol
welcome bk ,
u be fine the weight will go fast as u know , so will the time good luck hun, ;)
Hi i am the exact same i get to 8-oclock and i want food but my partner jst says look how much u have lost in 2 days y ruin it now so u can do it if u feel like u really want it do wat i did and get a bath or go for a walk

good luck :)
Welcome back hun!
Trish x
Welcome back! :)
Welcome back Trish, I'm sure you'll shift that 10lb pretty smartish!

Thanks everyone! Im soooo in the right frame of mind after being on here again!! Its the only way to keep me focused!

Anybody watching the X Factor on Saturday??? I cant wait!! x x x