Morning peeps

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
Bit scared this morning, there seems to be this big yellow thing in the sky in Nuneaton today. I believe in the old days we called it the sun.

Hope everyone has a fantastic day today, I've got the Doctors a bit later on with my knee (oh joy) but at least its a trip out lol.

Roast chicken for dinner tonight with veg etc and a banana suprise for pud - whats the surprise - I got no bananas just yogurt.

Be good, be wise be happy xxxx

Howdy! Good luck at the doc's. I had knee problems a couple of years ago...pain in the...er...knee, isn't it!!

We have none of this yellow round thing in the sky...*jealous*

Have a great day chicky x

Bit scared this morning, there seems to be this big yellow thing in the sky in Nuneaton today. I believe in the old days we called it the sun.

Hope everyone has a fantastic day today, I've got the Doctors a bit later on with my knee (oh joy) but at least its a trip out lol.

Roast chicken for dinner tonight with veg etc and a banana suprise for pud - whats the surprise - I got no bananas just yogurt.

Be good, be wise be happy xxxx
That really made me smile :cool: just in case the yellow thing in the sky reaches here lol

Good morning Charlotte, we have that yellow 'thingy' in the sky too today - must be an alien......

Hope all is well at the Dr's, and don't forget those banana's...

I am having WW pizza today (9syns) - naughty but nice when you fancy some pizza.

Have a good day. X

Back