• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Morning peeps

G: 10st10lb
Bit scared this morning, there seems to be this big yellow thing in the sky in Nuneaton today. I believe in the old days we called it the sun.

Hope everyone has a fantastic day today, I've got the Doctors a bit later on with my knee (oh joy) but at least its a trip out lol.

Roast chicken for dinner tonight with veg etc and a banana suprise for pud - whats the surprise - I got no bananas just yogurt.

Be good, be wise be happy xxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 11st3.0lb C: 11st7.0lb G: 9st7.0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: -0st4lb(-2.55%)
Howdy! Good luck at the doc's. I had knee problems a couple of years ago...pain in the...er...knee, isn't it!!

We have none of this yellow round thing in the sky...*jealous*

Have a great day chicky x

cara08

Silver Member
S: 19st6lb C: 18st2lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 38.6 Loss: 1st4lb(6.62%)
Bit scared this morning, there seems to be this big yellow thing in the sky in Nuneaton today. I believe in the old days we called it the sun.

Hope everyone has a fantastic day today, I've got the Doctors a bit later on with my knee (oh joy) but at least its a trip out lol.

Roast chicken for dinner tonight with veg etc and a banana suprise for pud - whats the surprise - I got no bananas just yogurt.

Be good, be wise be happy xxxx
That really made me smile :cool: just in case the yellow thing in the sky reaches here lol

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
S: 22st0lb C: 19st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 55.1 Loss: 2st7lb(11.36%)
Good morning Charlotte, we have that yellow 'thingy' in the sky too today - must be an alien......

Hope all is well at the Dr's, and don't forget those banana's...

I am having WW pizza today (9syns) - naughty but nice when you fancy some pizza.

Have a good day. X

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 4
Introductions 0
Exante - Total Solution 100% 6
JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting 8
Weight Watchers 13