Morning

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
Good Morning everyone, hope you are all in fine fettle today. Good luck to everyone who is weighing in and fingers crossed for some good results. Tiredness is getting the better of me today as I didn't sleep at all last night (and I really didn't sleep)I just lay there listening to the radio hopeing sleep would come but it went past my house.:cry:Family had better put the collander on their heads and hide under the table today cos I'm usually pretty evil when I'm tired lol. Hopefully I will be able to drop off for a bit later especially if theres a bit of rubbish on the telly this afternoon, that will soon put me under.
Anyway, have a fantastic day, shed loads of excess baggage and feel good about yourself. xx

Aww poor you, lack of sleep is the worst.

I think your sleep came to my house instead. Sorry, I'll tell it to b*gger off where it belongs if it happens again!

Iv got a day off today, and the sun is shining for once - not a cloud in the sky! Would be a perfect start to the day if it wasn't for the sea of mess staring at me in the living room.
Now where are me marigolds?

Morning I feel tired, a few night feeds have drained me, today I plan to sort the house and pray the kids will not undo all my hard work that I did in their bedroom yesterday.

I also need to pack all my camping equipment back up and return stuff to my parents I borrowed from their camper.

I will stick to plan, I plan to go shopping, but not looking forward to dragging 3 kids, so I might join you in the evil stakes

Morning Charlotte, maybe you could grab a little nap this afternoon, it may help you to feel better, take care now. X

Back