morning!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lil big vic, 28 October 2009 Social URL.

1. lil big vic

lil big vic Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi all, hope everyone is in good fettle today, well here goes day 2 for me, had the choc orange shake and found it quite delicious this morn! thanks peeps for the comments last night it really does help! xx vicki xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Good morning Vic

I'm on Day 3 and sailing through it at the moment... fingers crossed that feeling remains..

I went to get some more supplies on Monday and got 14 Toffee & Walnut shakes - they are absolutely divine.

I normally have 2 cold shakes during the day and then have a soup in the evening so I feel as though I have had something substantial to eat before bedtime... all that cold water can really make you chilly

Glad that you are having a good day.

T
    x

4. jules75

jules75 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(8.55%)
    Diet:
    Cd
    Good morning, or afternoon as it is now. Good luck with day 2, i know u can do it

xx

5. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Looks like you all are finding your favourites in the CD range but do try out different flavours as taste buds can change. It took me a while to give cappuchino a whirl, and now I think its lovely.

Some people also drink warm water, let boiled water cool down a bit. Not really my choice, but I would do it if I had a cold etc, rather than not hydrate enough.

Keep up the good work x

6. tizembo45

tizembo45 Member

Well done on day 2:) I like the choc/orange one as well.

7. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Good morning Vic

How are you today ? Day 4 for me and my plans are amazing..... working til 11:30 and then going home to spend the afternoon ..... wait for it..... cleaning !!!!
    Yaaayy - NOT !

Hope you have a great day and will catch up with you later

T
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.