• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

morning!!!!!

Madferret

Mad as a Hatter
Good morning Vic

I'm on Day 3 and sailing through it at the moment... fingers crossed that feeling remains..

I went to get some more supplies on Monday and got 14 Toffee & Walnut shakes - they are absolutely divine.

I normally have 2 cold shakes during the day and then have a soup in the evening so I feel as though I have had something substantial to eat before bedtime... all that cold water can really make you chilly

Glad that you are having a good day.

T
x

Looks like you all are finding your favourites in the CD range but do try out different flavours as taste buds can change. It took me a while to give cappuchino a whirl, and now I think its lovely.

Some people also drink warm water, let boiled water cool down a bit. Not really my choice, but I would do it if I had a cold etc, rather than not hydrate enough.

Keep up the good work x

Madferret

Mad as a Hatter
Good morning Vic

How are you today ? Day 4 for me and my plans are amazing..... working til 11:30 and then going home to spend the afternoon ..... wait for it..... cleaning !!!!
Yaaayy - NOT !

Hope you have a great day and will catch up with you later

T
x