Morning

Week 2 of sw. Only managed to lose 1/2 pound weight loss in my first week but at least it was a loss. Starting afresh today and am going to write everything down. Have done my wii fit exercise this morning and am going to have yogurt and fruit for breakfast. Not sure what to have for lunch but am round a friends so may take noodles. I am thinking of making burgers for dinner with sw chips.
I am doing extra easy today.
Does this sound ok? and does it work the more you eat the more you lose? as i am concerned i'm not eating enough.
Sorry if this is a gabble.

Morning :) If you're doing EE, I would say that from what you've posted you're planning to have today, you need to include more superfree foods - ie fruit and veg. To get greater losses, you should be trying to fill at least 1/3 of your plate with superfree foods at every meal, although this is hard and often unrealistic for some meals!

Can you have a salad with your burgers and chips or for your lunch?

Good luck this week - at least it's coming off and not going on!!

Morning to you to.

I'm afraid I haven't attempted EE so I can't offer much advice, but I agree with Harry'smom, I feel superfree food is essential for all plans within sw and will only help you to lose weight.

There is a lady in my group who barely eats anything and she doesn't lose anything and she can't understand it. The consultant showed her my food diary, I lost 7lbs in first week and ate loads, with lots of superfree and free foods.

She was convinced she wouldn't lose anything if she ate that, she didn't return the following week.

Try looking at some of the food diarys and see what those on EE are eating and pinch some ideas, I did :D

Well done on losing 1/2lb though, better off than on, good luck for next week.

Good morning,

Great news about the 1/2lb, as you say better off than on.

I am an emotional eater so love SW because you can eat lots of free food and it does work if you stick to it.

It is a great idea to keep a diary as you so sometimes miss things that you have eaten. Also if you have a good week you can look back on what you ate and use some of the meals again.

Don't panic!!!!

On my first week (sticking to plan 100%) I GAINED 1 lb !!!!!!!

But in my second week, I lost 5 lb !!!!!!

If you've been really hungry in your first week, then you probably need to eat more. You should never feel 'starving'.
Are you having all of your syns?
Make sure you eat all of your HEX's
Are you having any snacks between your meals?

HTH

Back