Morning!!

heres to a new me

Well day 2 on the little blue pill.. Yesterday went fine but I did end up going to bed early with a bad head!! Woke up this morning was going to have a boiled egg and a slice of toast with a cup of green tea.. But I read that's egg might not be a good idea.. Am not a breakfast person so finding something is getting to me.. But on the plus side my treadmill has arrived so am going to start that!!

heres to a new me said:
Well day 2 on the little blue pill.. Yesterday went fine but I did end up going to bed early with a bad head!! Woke up this morning was going to have a boiled egg and a slice of toast with a cup of green tea.. But I read that's egg might not be a good idea.. Am not a breakfast person so finding something is getting to me.. But on the plus side my treadmill has arrived so am going to start that!!

Morning honey, I had a few bad heads in the first week but they passed. I waited for weeks before trying egg but I was fine with it & have a couple a week. They're not strictly within the rules so may affect you so I'd recommend trying when you're gonna be home for a couple of days. Good Luck with your treadmill x

heres to a new me said:

remember when I popped my first pill, it's all scary stuff and and up over analysing everything,until you finally end up having nothing at all!..
think you need to take the plunge and try sommaz... ie: eggs
living completely on the good side will keep you safe but my god, what a boring journey that'll be, and prone to fail.. some people have better constitutions than others "I can eat almost anything" ..
.. besides you will need to keep your strength and energy up for that new treadmill ...
and yes drink drink drink... "so important"

I'm with Sammyd try. Try some more interesting foods. It will help you stick with this longer term. And drink! I've done eggs etc...no major issues. Everyone is different, but it's really hard to play it so safe forever! Good luck!

I had some sliced as part of a ham salad sandwich, kept you under the 5% rule. I often put a wee touch of sweet chili sauce so no need for mayo, and a minimal scrape of butter. Really enjoyed it. Tesco do a light choices 'all day breakfast sandwich' which has some processed stuff they call sausage and bacon, and sliced egg with tomato sauce. It feels pretty naughty so I enjoy to have one every once in a while. I'm sure you could do a homemade version with quorn or something to help keep the fat down. Something like that at the weekend helps me keep focused on the healthier stuff during the week!
I hope you enjoy your weekend!

Tesco also do a ham & egg one which I'm pretty sure wouldn't be in the rules but may make one at home which I know could be....... Mmmmm thanks that's lunch sorted x

Back