Morning..

SLACK ALICE

Silver Member
Morning all, I'm up and undecided what to do today. I had my shower and had a weigh in (halfway through the week ) I'v lost 1/2lb LOL. Still ,we will see the real truth on wednesday!, But it is my TOTM
Was really good yesterday- or was I just plain Sad ???
went shopping for shoes -needless to say couldnt find any!. Hubby bought 2 wispas- how dare he -git. We got in the car and he pulled it out and said there you are . Now do I kill him?,eat the wispa?, or throw it out the window?
No I stayed strong and thought I will give it to my Daughters boyfriend.....He wasnt in !
So here I was in a close enviroment with a blooming cadbury wispa-:eek:
I just stared at the road ahead- got to get home... I got home put it in my pocket and then left it on the work top !!
Later on that night when I totted up what I had eaten in the day..
Egg, bacon,beans
ravioli
jacket tate cheese and beans-
I saw that I only had 1.5 syns(from the ravioli)
So I had 13.5 left...OOOOh lucky me
checked the syns for a wispa- 11.... Ok
I only went and cut the dam thing in half!!:8855::8855:
LOL- I then had 6 flying saucers to go with my half of wispa (4 saucers is 1 syn)
so in the end I had 5.5 for my wispa
1.5 for my saucers
1.5 fo my ravioli
8.5 in all..And I got to eat MY WISPA !!!!!!!

That's great Alice! , you got a little of what you fancied and still remained within your syns.
I would have done something similar with my other half (furious he bought it but secretly glad he did). I would not however be able to have leave half for another day, so he would have to eat 1 1/2.

Hi, I think that shows a heroic level of self control with it being TOTM, well done! It's my TOTM as well and i am really trying to avoid chocolate because when i start i really struggle to stop eating it. I do love mint fox's echo bars at 6.5 syns each x

Back