1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by SLACK ALICE, 15 March 2009 Social URL.

SLACK ALICE Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Morning all, I'm up and undecided what to do today. I had my shower and had a weigh in (halfway through the week ) I'v lost 1/2lb LOL. Still ,we will see the real truth on wednesday!, But it is my TOTM
    Was really good yesterday- or was I just plain Sad ???
    went shopping for shoes -needless to say couldnt find any!. Hubby bought 2 wispas- how dare he -git. We got in the car and he pulled it out and said there you are . Now do I kill him?,eat the wispa?, or throw it out the window?
    No I stayed strong and thought I will give it to my Daughters boyfriend.....He wasnt in !
    So here I was in a close enviroment with a blooming cadbury wispa-:eek:
    I just stared at the road ahead- got to get home... I got home put it in my pocket and then left it on the work top !!
    Later on that night when I totted up what I had eaten in the day..
    Egg, bacon,beans
    jacket tate cheese and beans-
    I saw that I only had 1.5 syns(from the ravioli)
    So I had 13.5 left...OOOOh lucky me
    checked the syns for a wispa- 11.... Ok
    I only went and cut the dam thing in half!!:8855::8855:
    LOL- I then had 6 flying saucers to go with my half of wispa (4 saucers is 1 syn)
    so in the end I had 5.5 for my wispa
    1.5 for my saucers
    1.5 fo my ravioli
    8.5 in all..And I got to eat MY WISPA !!!!!!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. skinny_fi

skinny_fi Full Member

That's great Alice! , you got a little of what you fancied and still remained within your syns.
    I would have done something similar with my other half (furious he bought it but secretly glad he did). I would not however be able to have leave half for another day, so he would have to eat 1 1/2.
  4. Sarah2009x

Sarah2009x Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi, I think that shows a heroic level of self control with it being TOTM, well done! It's my TOTM as well and i am really trying to avoid chocolate because when i start i really struggle to stop eating it. I do love mint fox's echo bars at 6.5 syns each x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.