MORPHINE???

kelly1977

Back On CD.......
Hiya Guys, ;)

Just a quickie..

I had my wisdom tooth out last Friday, to cut a long story short, it was an horrendous experience, didnt go very smoothly, Been in Awful pain since, I have an infection now also which I am taking anti-biotics, which will be finished monday night, I am also taking tramadol (strong painkiller) Naproxen (anti-inflammatory) & doctor has put me on morphine to help with the pain.. :sigh:

So I have been off CD since I had the tooth out as I couldnt drink or eat anything, plus I couldnt take all my tablets on a empty stomach, so been basically having things to eat that I can just swallow & not chew, basically lived off weetabix.

Thinking of going back on CD, well easing back into it on monday, will I be ok taking morphine on CD??

Thanks in Advance,

Any advice would be fab...

xxxx

Hi

You should not resume on less than 1200 cals until the gum is totally healed inside and out, you have stopped the anti biotics and painkillers.

Please let your CDC know the current situation.

Hope you feel better soon.

Hi

You should not resume on less than 1200 cals until the gum is totally healed inside and out, you have stopped the anti biotics and painkillers.

Please let your CDC know the current situation.

Hope you feel better soon.

Really I didnt know that, Didnt think it would be a problem?? Am I ok taking the morphine on CD??

The gum is gonna take numerous weeks to heal though the doctor said as they had to cut my gum 4 times as the tooth wouldnt come out so the hole is huge!! :cry:

If it is going to take four weeks to heal you will not be able to resume until after that date.

Re the Morphine ask your CDC to check this out with the CD medical department on Monday.

I had my wisdom tooth out last Friday, to cut a long story short, it was an horrendous experience, didnt go very .

xxxx

you poor thing - can't offer any advice but sending you a (((((hug)))))

xxxxx

Don't worry about the diet for a few weeks x I wouldn't have thought SS on Morphine was a good idea.:eek: You need to put your health first and be well and healed before you start again :) Hope you feel better soon x

Back