Morphy Richards Soup Maker

audfen

Good morning everyone do anyone have a soup maker and do you find it good? I am thinking of getting one today (in sale) im not a big fan of veg but I do love veg soup. Please let me know if you have a soup maker and what its like.
I am rejoining slimming world tonight yes I think I could be slightly crazy joining the day before new years eve lol.
Thanks everyone :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I bought one in a sale earlier this year, just as the weather turned warmer, so I have only used it twice so far this winter. It is the Morphy Richards one, and it is very efficient. Read the instructions carefully, particularly the bits about cutting the vegetables up nice and small. I didn't do this the first time, and they didn't cook quite through.

I made a lovely soup with a butternut squash soup pack from Waitrose, which is squash, onion and a little bit of chilli, very finely chopped. Waitrose also do a pack of "soffrito", which is celery, carrot and onion cut up small - that with a potato makes a nice soup. Of course, this is a lazy way of doing things!

I found that on the smooth setting it made a really fine, smooth texture, better than if I had cooked it in a pan and then blended it.

It is very easy to clean. I wouldn't really call it a kitchen essential, as I can cook a perfectly nice soup in a saucepan, but it is a nice thing to have if you make a lot of soups, and if you can get it at a good price.

Hi I have one of these and I find it amazing for lovely, warming, healthy and quick lunches etc. So easy to use and you have perfect soup in 20 minutes that you pour right out of the jug and there is no mess!! You have to be a bit careful with tomato based soup in my experience as they can burn so I put the tomato on top. It's an absolute doddle to clean too and you can make soup from almost anything in it. Would definately recommend. C xx

I got one for Christmas, I've used it once and I love it! I made a SW recipe, winter veg soup- took me 10 minutes to prepare and I had perfectly smooth soup in 20 minutes. I would definitely recommend it. I'm making a pea and ham soup in it next.
I'm rejoining SW next week and hoping that I can be a little more organised with my lunches for work.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I just rejoined tonight looking forward to reading the new pack now x

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back