MOrrisons Appleade & Flavoured Water

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Betty, 4 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Betty

Betty Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.8%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I've just bought the Morrisons Appleade and the Strawberry and Kiwi Flavoured water. :confused:

I'm going to try it and let all u guys know how I get on!!

Apparently it doesn't take u out of Ketosis because there is no citric acid in any of them.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummy mummy

yummy mummy Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    make sure you check for hidden sugars and how many cals does it contain, its not allowed to have any!

4. Trancer

Trancer Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Tescos (same stuff, made by the same company) Appleade has about 20 calories in a 2 litre bottle, so even if you drank 2 litres a day (after you got your water in) it isn't going to damage the weight loss process. I am sure it doesn't help abstinence and the discipline learning process though.

I only ever drink about 200mls at a time and even then, not everyday so it really isn't enough calories to fret about. I just finished a 2 litre bottle I bought 2 weeks ago so that says how little I drink of it. I mainly have it around for when I am in between shakes and need to "taste" something. Not ideal, I know, but if it stops me reaching for something more damaging I will live with it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.