Morrisons Chicken curry and rice soup

bajoleth

Gold Member
Didn't want to put this in the DD ideas as its so nice I would happily eat it on an UP , well I just have lol. I bought it yesterday as I thought it would be lovely for my lunch today, this morning though I was not so eager to taste it, but it is absolutely delish, its in their fresh soup range and was £1.50 for the pot it has 170 cals in half a pot, so you could eat it on a DD all or half or is equally as tasty as a really tasty lunch on an UP, it was quite thick too so it could be used with cauli rice for a really lovely DD supper. I only had half the pot as its an UP day I had a roill and am stuffed, I am keeping the other half for lunch on my DD tomorrow yum yum x

Oooooooooooh! Now it is getting colder I am looking for something with a few more kcals than my miso soup for lunches. I could definitely eat that.

Thanks, Jo.

Tried the Skinny soup Butternut squash soup yesterday yhat was delish too, creamy, and filling and perfect for a cold DD, I am actually looking forward to my DD s this week s I will be keeping the soups only for DD s , make them special and something to look forward too lol x

I'll go to Morrisons on Monday after work and stock up on their fresh soups then.

I did find a great sweet treat there last week, just inside the fruit and veg bit there is a chiller cabinet with lunchy things in it. One of them was a little pot of strawberry jelly with grapes and strawberry bits in. I think it was 50kcals and so very cold and fully flavoured... it was great! Thoigh it may have been 50p and less kcals, I can't really remember :)

bajoleth said:
Didn't want to put this in the DD ideas as its so nice I would happily eat it on an UP , well I just have lol. I bought it yesterday as I thought it would be lovely for my lunch today, this morning though I was not so eager to taste it, but it is absolutely delish, its in their fresh soup range and was £1.50 for the pot it has 170 cals in half a pot, so you could eat it on a DD all or half or is equally as tasty as a really tasty lunch on an UP, it was quite thick too so it could be used with cauli rice for a really lovely DD supper. I only had half the pot as its an UP day I had a roill and am stuffed, I am keeping the other half for lunch on my DD tomorrow yum yum x

Have bought this Jo, cheers for the tip!

P x

I hope you like it ;)

Back