1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Morrisons crisps only 35 kcal per pack :)

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Donna1508, 4 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Donna1508

Donna1508 Member

Went shopping last night and decided to try morrisons eat smart potato snacks! Glad I did !! U get 6 packets for just over £1 , pickled onion hoops, bacon flavoured cushion things and Salt and vinegar sticks ! The bacon ones are the highest calorie at 40kcal per pack !! Really nice too :) defo worth a try :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. -Tally-

-Tally- Silver Member

If I wasn't addicted to crisps I'd be trying them! Great for the amount of syns!
  4. Donna1508

Donna1508 Member

They are great ! Only 10g packets but packet full size if u know what i mean so u still feel like ur having a full packet :)
  5. jennibells

jennibells Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Eat Smart, Snack Selection, Pickled Onion Rings, 10g bag
    1.5syn each!

thats brilliant!!
    :)thanks for this
  6. Beegee

Beegee The Big One

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    SW Online (Green)
    Goodness, I'll be finding my nearest Morrisons for these once I've been to Sainsbury's for the 1 syn lager! Thanks for the info.
  7. Donna1508

Donna1508 Member

Your very welcome that's the plan of action for tomorrow night :) 1 syn lager with 1.5 syn crisps :) yum x lol
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.