Morrisons red onion, thyme and rosemary roast potato mix.

i<3jellybeans

I have looked and looked on the sw website for the syn value of this packet mix and i cannot find it :confused:

On the packet their is no nutritional values which really is no help! Not even cals :( just ingredient list.

All it is, is a packet of dry mix that you sprinkle on roast potatoes to give them flavour.

Would anyone have any idea as to what the syn value would be? I have noticed that some shwartz products are syn free that you sprinkle on foods to give them flavour. All this is, is dried red onion, thyme and rosemary.

I hope someone can help, i had them last night for dinner and was unsure of the syn value. I did save 10 syns incase they're quite high.

You will need to post the ingredients so we can see if there is anything that needs to be synned. or is it just the three you mention?

Thank you for your reply, i no longer have the packaging :( i think it was more then the ingredients i mentioned but cannot be sure.

Not to worry, but thank you anyway x (If my parents buy it again from Morrisons i shall steal the packaging)

Back