Morrisons syn free sausages

they aint free anymore they are half a syn

no they are full size sausages.
the pack says something like morrisons eat smart 60% less fat sausages.
sorry dont have a pack in fridge at the moment to check the exact!!

Hi, was wondering how many sins the sainsburys be good to yourself Cumberland sausages would be? :) I have just ordered the joe's sausages to try quite expensive though.

Hi, was wondering how many sins the sainsburys be good to yourself Cumberland sausages would be? :) I have just ordered the joe's sausages to try quite expensive though.

Be Good to Yourself Extra Lean Pork Cumberland Sausages 57g each
RED ½ EXTRA EASY ½ GREEN 4

happy to help :]

I think they are 1 syn each but don't rely on that - if you do a search it should come up as there are loads of threads about sausages

ETA - See I told you now to rely on me (lol)

Circes said:
I think they are 1 syn each but don't rely on that - if you do a search it should come up as there are loads of threads about sausages

ETA - See I told you now to rely on me (lol)

That's ok thank you for replying, finding it a struggle at the min I'm doing it alone, don't go to any classes just use sw book. :)

tesco healthy living cumberland sausages are only 1syn each arent they? i used 2 just eat quorn but the texture makes me feel a bit sick now lol wanna try these healthy living ones xxx

Does nobody go to your local butcher and ask them to make a special batch of sausages and burgers FAT FREE.

We get a big batch of each from the butcher and sell them at class bag of six sausages average of £2.50 and the burgers at 54pence each.

i didnt know that was possible!! i cant stand being in a butchers tho so would have 2 get my oh to do it! xx

i didnt know that was possible!! i cant stand being in a butchers tho so would have 2 get my oh to do it! xx

Yes and they are soooo nice.

Our butcher will make pork or beef sausages and they are lovely.

As I say they make bags up to sell at the class but I have found that if I phone them and give them a day or so they will make me up a batch for me and I tend to split it up and freeze them.

Scottish Bride said:
Yes and they are soooo nice.

Our butcher will make pork or beef sausages and they are lovely.

As I say they make bags up to sell at the class but I have found that if I phone them and give them a day or so they will make me up a batch for me and I tend to split it up and freeze them.

Hi, so how many sins would they be from the butcher thanks:)

Back