Morrisons wholemeal baked for you bread

yorkplumber

How many syns is this Morrisons wholemeal baked for you bread? Its 84 calories a slice which would suggest 4 syns per slice but surely that cant be right?

Hello...I would say yes four syns or 4.5 if your not using it as healthy Extra x

Bread is always a lot of syns if not using it as your HEX, slices from 800g loaves tend to be nearer the 6 syns per slice mark!

i often do 2 slices of a wholemeal 800g loaf and add the calories together (so for this it would be 170 calories). i remove 130 cals for a healthy extra portion (hence 40 cals left). This would be then 1 HEB + 2 syns based on 20 cals = 1 syn. I only do this on wholemeal bread tho, you cant on white/

Yes its a tweek but its one I have done since following slimming world and never had it effect my weight loss. The cost of buying the skinny slices of bread or a 400g loaf is often more than an 800g one anyway (and my husband if in a bread mood will moan a lot).

i often do 2 slices of a wholemeal 800g loaf and add the calories together (so for this it would be 170 calories). i remove 130 cals for a healthy extra portion (hence 40 cals left). This would be then 1 HEB + 2 syns based on 20 cals = 1 syn. I only do this on wholemeal bread tho, you cant on white/

Yes its a tweek but its one I have done since following slimming world and never had it effect my weight loss. The cost of buying the skinny slices of bread or a 400g loaf is often more than an 800g one anyway (and my husband if in a bread mood will moan a lot).

Thats not a tweak at all, its perfectly within the rules. You get 60g of any wholemeal bread as a HEXB and syn any excess. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Thanks, This is great news

Back