mortified

foxychic

Well i bit the bullet and joined a lovely class this morning, however i am absolutely mortified at how much i weigh, im disgusted with myself! Looking forward to having a good read through the books and the magazine and getting started in the morning x

Well i bit the bullet and joined a lovely class this morning, however i am absolutely mortified at how much i weigh, im disgusted with myself! Looking forward to having a good read through the books and the magazine and getting started in the morning x

Hello, and welcome to the forum & Slimming World :)

It's natural to feel that way, and the majority of us felt the same when we first joined up. Try not to worry too much about the number, you'll soon be waving goodbye to that number with the help of the plan.

Joining SW was the best decision I could have ever made, and I'm sure that you won't regret it either. The best advice I can give you is read your book, re-read it, and then read it again just to be sure! If you're stuck with anything, don't be afraid to ask - we're all here for the same reason.

Good luck with your first week and the rest of your weight loss journey. Stevie xx

What Stevie said.....we've all got to start somewhere & at least you've taken the plunge.

Good Luck X

And that's the first and last time you'll see that number on the scales!!

Well done for joining, have a fab week.

Well done on going to class - we all had to do it but just think how much better you will feel this time next week when you see a smaller number on the scales.

Hope you have good week

The hard bit is over and done now,well done!!! Have a good week:)

Sent from my E15i using MiniMins

Last edited:
well done on making the first step hun! dont worry about what you weigh now,just think of it as "this is the last time i will ever weight this" goodluck on your slimmingworld journey xxx

Ahh good luck & well done!! I joined last week & like you was appalled with the number I saw but am excited to see what the scales say tomorrow at my first weigh in! You'll be fab :) x

When I stepped on the scales at my first SW group I had no idea exactly how much I weighed as I don't have scales at home. I thought I was about 2.5 stone lighter than what I actually was. :eek:

I too was mortified that I'd allowed myself to get to that weight without taking control. Now I've got over that initial shock and I'm absolutely delighted I joined SW. It's not like a diet at all. The book is my bible and I refer to it a lot as a reminder of all the lovely things I like and can eat. :drool:

Good luck with your weight loss journey. :) Remember when you step off the scales you step into next weeks weight loss! ;)

Back