mother of the bride

You're doing really well Joy, hurray for the size 12's fitting :)

thanks everyone, the food looked lovely at the conference, but sat and ate my bar, and thought of the bigger picture and the smaller me and resisted temptation. I am a bit frustrated on the exercise front due to still suffering with this hip problem. May try and do 10 min solutions and focus on my arms tonight. All in all a good day.

Well done Joy, love your determination :)

Well done on resisting Joy. How do you find the 10 min solution workouts .

Thanks everyone. Susie I cannot really comment yet with regard to the 10 min solutions. I bought a video last year and only took the wrapper off two days ago LOL, but will keep you posted, I did the arm exercise last night and it was ok. Well today has been a good and bad day. Firstly despite my good intentions the ' I MUST WEIGH IMP' sat on my shoulder and before I knew it I was stood on the scales. I justified to myself that I had been on the diet now for seven weeks and NEED to know what I weigh. The result s that I have lost another 2.5. bringing me to a grand total loss of 19 pounds. Now I know that I am going through the menopause, so I am fine with this loss. I am now halfway to getting back to the weight I want to be and am comfortable with. Also I was good at the conference today and despite being tempted ignored the food. Thank goodness I don't have anymore to attend for a few weeks because there is limits to one's willpower. I am not going to weigh now until the day before my hols which is two weeks today, so STAY AWAY MUST WEIGH IN IMP. Hope you all have had a good day and will try and catch up with your posts. Going to try the Shepherds pie again for my tea.

Well done on on another loss Joy. Half way there sounds so good.

Best get some use out of that DVD now that you have opened it LOL.

I looked at some of the 10 min solutions on you tube. there are loads of them!!

Hi everyone, been good today, but did not finish work until late. I was really put out today, one of the girls at work was going on about what she has lost on slimming world and then went all superior on me and said 'oh you are on that stupid diet aren't you'. I have not really told any one at work what I am doing or told them how much weight I have lost. No doubt the fact I take bars and shakes to work have given some a clue what I am doing. I just ignored her, but was so upset. On a positive note I bought a lovely dress from Tesco for a bargain price of 12 pounds and it fits lovely. hope everyone has had a good day will catch up with people diaries over the weekend.

Hi Joy, I know exactly how you feel! My older sister does slimming world and she does the exact same thing to me. It's so disheartening but I've just learnt to ignore her and eventually (I think) she has finally started to accept it... Keep up the good work and don't let small insignificant comments put you off

Hi everyone, been good today, but did not finish work until late. I was really put out today, one of the girls at work was going on about what she has lost on slimming world and then went all superior on me and said 'oh you are on that stupid diet aren't you'. I have not really told any one at work what I am doing or told them how much weight I have lost. No doubt the fact I take bars and shakes to work have given some a clue what I am doing. I just ignored her, but was so upset. On a positive note I bought a lovely dress from Tesco for a bargain price of 12 pounds and it fits lovely. hope everyone has had a good day will catch up with people diaries over the weekend.

Thats her issue, not yours!

You are doing what is right for you - and good for you! :)

Love the bargain dress - how great! :D

Don't worry about her, let her get over herself - she's probably just jealous of your loss. You just carry on doing as well as you are and don't let people's nasty comments bother you, you'll probably get more of the same as you get nearer to goal. Btw she may come back to you at a later date to find out more about the diet when she sees how well you do :)

Ignore her! You can wipe the smugness off her face with amazing losses :) yay fir the Tesco dress! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Thanks for all your support. I know that I am fine on this diet. I don't have to stress about what I am eating or what it contains. I need to be strict with myself and this diet helps me to do that. My skin is a lot clearer and my eyes sparkle. I have no toilet problems (so far) in fact things are much improved in that department. I feel much better in myself so this diet is right for me. I have been shopping today, getting the last minute things for my hols and treated myself to some new make up and been walking around nearly all day so feeling nice and tired.

Don't let anyone's comments phase you Joy. You picked this diet for a reason. That's all that matters at the end of the day.

Nice to treat yourself to something new now & then especially for on holiday.

Hope today is going well x

hope everyone is ok. I am busy at the moment doing work towards my Masters, so will try and read people's posts when I have time. I am still doing well, I did try some of those slim-noodles with my chilli last night less than half the packet, they were ok I was pleasantly surprised. However, could not eat it all cos really gone off the chilli at the moment. Never mind I still have plenty of shakes and porridge to go at. Just going to get something to eat now. Will try and reply to peoples posts when I get time. Need a hot bath and chill now I have had to use my brain.

Good luck with the masters Joy. Hard work eh. xx

Back