mothers in law

cep

How can i explain to a greek mother in law that lamb and mint kebabs, garlic bread, salad with loads of parmesan cheese and chocolate trifle are not good for the diet. thankfully she also did corn on the cob and gammon steaks. :sigh:

:wave_cry: sounds loverly tho! would she of been offended if you have left some? nevermind you can still have some low syn days x

αρνιού και σουβλάκια μέντα, σκορδόψωμο, σαλάτα με τα φορτία των τυρί παρμεζάνα και σοκολάτα σαχλαμάρα δεν είναι καλό για τη διατροφή.

Hope that helps!! :D

ETA - it might not help at all, I used google translate and for all I know it could have translated into "you are a terrible woman, and I hope your custard curdles for all eternity".

ha ha i copy pasted and translated it back dont worry theres no custard curses!!!!!!!!!!!

haha ooh i like that :) Thankfully she doesn't mutter at me in greek cause i wouldn't understand it, but you get those heavy silences. Thankfully as hubby is also sort of doing this with me neither of us had the chocolate trifle. i think that was the hardest thing i've ever had to do (sniffsniff) I managed to not have the garlic bread either so not too bad. worked out the syns last night thankfully not too bad.

There are some great SW recipes for Greek food from the Slimming World World of Flavours book which may come in handy for when you have to invite her over to your place :)

i saw them too, haven't tried any yet though. But love the fact Tatziki can be free with the 0% total.

oooh that's a good idea.

Back