Motivating clothes!

mwnci

Following on from the "What's your motivation?" thread I thought I'd start another about what things people are looking forward to buying/wearing when they're at a weight they're happy with.

I'm terrible for 'window shopping' online and there are lots of clothes I covet atm, including a £1250 jumper dress which unfortunately I shan't be buying, but I heart it! I'll have to see if I can find it again.

Post yours!

I'm really looking forward to shopping in topshop its been a dream but i think i'm gonna treat myself and boyfriend to Agent Provocateur underwear that has always been a dream plus I know I will feel awesome x x

Ooh yeah Topshop, they sometimes have such fab stuff in there! Good call on Agent Provocateur too, they sell some lovely stuff and I'm sure they've started doing bigger cup sizes too which is good!

This is the dress I'm coveting atm.

Attachments

• 014A09420004_1.jpg
    014A09420004_1.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 35
Mine is Monsoon - I WILL own one of every item in the shop (the house will be repossesed but who cares!!) woohoo!!!

mwnci - loving the jumper dress, I'm looking forward to topshop for all the capsule collections designers, my favourite is Preen so looking forward to getting a gorgeous item by them hmmmm.
Ginstar - moonson also has some gorgeous clothes bring on the Christmas time sale we can go mad and get some dresses yay
x x

Its sexy undies for me too... but I want a really trashy corset set with suspenders and fishnets the works!

doubledebra - do it, have you seen anything you like yet? I love the burlesque look dita von tesse also did an amazing range for wonderbra hmmm x x

Yeah me too i love burlesque haven't seen anything yet, my best friend and i have our birthdays quite close together and we have decided that we are going to have a moulin rouge/burlesque themed fancy dress party to celebrate turning 30. This won't be until 2012 so i have plenty of time to slim down and buy lots of lovely outfits!

Thats a great plan at least you know by then you will most definately be looking fierce plenty of time to buy lots of outifts x x

Everything in River Island!! I also have a lot of lovely clothes from a couple of years back when I was 70kgs that I want to fit into <3

just a lovely sexy pair of knee length boots and skinny jeans and a nice fitted top

we can all do it and get in those dream items yeaaahh x x

Ooh River Island - yeah! My favouritest jeans in the whole wide world are from there. I don't think I'd get them over my feet atm though. A few months though...

What about TK Maxx? I love that shop and they usually have some very cool clothes. I've loads of David & Goliath t shirts from there that I will get back into! :)

i have to be in the mood for tk maxx to really rake but when i find a bargain i love it!!

Oooh that is fab dress and a looovely colour. A few months and you could wear that (or a maternity version anyway ;))

Yeah right mwnci, I'd have too many saggy and flabby bits to wear anything like that, unless spanx bring out a catsuit type ting!!

you should go on dragons den with that lol x

Yeah right mwnci, I'd have too many saggy and flabby bits to wear anything like that, unless spanx bring out a catsuit type ting!!

Sorted!

Attachments

• spanx4.jpg
    spanx4.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 1111-spanx_fa.jpg
    1111-spanx_fa.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 23
Back