Motivation - 3 stone by xmas!

im going to do it too :D

I too am trying to lose 3 stone by xmas as I am on a challenge with my boyf to lose 4 stone by my 30th next June, but I want to see if I can break the challenge and lose 5 stone by then as I will be on holiday in Mexico!!

I started at 13 st 4.5 at the beginning of April and am now 11 st 4.5, I've had a few weeks where I've maintained and can't explain why but I'm hoping I'm back on track. My next goal is to see the scales settle under 11st (firstly in a morning on my nuddy WI and then next at my tea-time WI before they slip down on my official WI). I have decided to use an average weekly loss of 1lb per week which should see me reach my target of an additional 3 stones by the middle of May - I am hoping to lose more than that to reach target faster but don't want to feel disappointed in myself if it is a 1lb loss each week.
I've signed up to lose a stone for Christmas which will take me to 3 stone in total.
Good luck to everyone who has set a crimbo target x

I'm in!! I really want to loose 3 stone 7 lbs by christmas and I think it's doable I have lost just over two stone in two months so with about 4 and a half months to christmas I am sure I can do it!xx

I'm sure you can with a postitive attitude like yours. Well done x

Back