motivation and ideas needed for a sweet tooth adict

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by monkeys bunny, 14 May 2008 Social URL.

1. monkeys bunny

monkeys bunny need 2get my head into it

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi,

im 28 and currently doing the Slimming World plan, i have lost 1and half stone but am slowly slipping back upwards :cry:.

the problem is i have a very very sweet tooth and once i start i really cant stop, i have done things like getting rid of all chocolate in the house etc etc but then i just binge on cereal with ganulated sweetner on it!:confused:. has anyone got any ideas of how i can kick the habbit as it really is an addiction with me, i really do need help.

i have tried looking through your other threads etc but cant find anything specific so sorry if this is a repeat for you all but please please please help.

by the way i try and do lost of exercise i walk 28 miles a week, do exercise videos and have even taken up pole dancing lessions just to try and keep the weight off cos i crave so much i need to do more and more excerise just so i dont put more than a pound on a week.

im at the end of my rope with it now.

thank you in advance
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    You might be better posting this on the SW section, the girls in there are absolute SW experts ;)

4. monkeys bunny

monkeys bunny need 2get my head into it

Diet:
    slimming world
    im sorry im new to this, i shall try

thank you

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.