motivation and ideas needed for a sweet tooth adict

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by monkeys bunny, 14 May 2008 Social URL.

1. monkeys bunny

monkeys bunny need 2get my head into it

slimming world

im 28 and currently doing the Slimming World plan, i have lost 1and half stone but am slowly slipping back upwards :cry:.

the problem is i have a very very sweet tooth and once i start i really cant stop, i have done things like getting rid of all chocolate in the house etc etc but then i just binge on cereal with ganulated sweetner on it!:confused:. has anyone got any ideas of how i can kick the habbit as it really is an addiction with me, i really do need help.

i have tried looking through your other threads etc but cant find anything specific so sorry if this is a repeat for you all but please please please help.

by the way i try and do lost of exercise i walk 28 miles a week, do exercise videos and have even taken up pole dancing lessions just to try and keep the weight off cos i crave so much i need to do more and more excerise just so i dont put more than a pound on a week.

im at the end of my rope with it now.

thank you in advance
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    You might be better posting this on the SW section, the girls in there are absolute SW experts ;)
  4. monkeys bunny

monkeys bunny need 2get my head into it

slimming world
    im sorry im new to this, i shall try

thank you
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.