Motivation, and meals to share with partner!

Aww thanks guys. I lost 2 pounds this week which is great. i think treating myself at the weekends and being really good during the week is working for me. I did go a bit red though when the consultant gave me my half stone awards and got the whole room to clap!

well done NIrischick! I love the feeling of getting into old clothes too :) Being super good in the week and treating myself at weekend also works for me, I save most of my syns for the weekend.

well done NIrischick! I love the feeling of getting into old clothes too :) Being super good in the week and treating myself at weekend also works for me, I save most of my syns for the weekend.

Me too, the last 3 weeks i have used the majority of syns on saturday and sunday then have the whole week to work hard! the other trick, which is properly not a good trick, i have lots of diet coke when i feel the need to have something sweet. Although my boyfriend says i'm a diet coke addict! :8855:

Me too, the last 3 weeks i have used the majority of syns on saturday and sunday then have the whole week to work hard! the other trick, which is properly not a good trick, i have lots of diet coke when i feel the need to have something sweet. Although my boyfriend says i'm a diet coke addict! :8855:

OH and I usually eat out at least once over the weekend so if I'm super good in the week I can enjoy myself a little bit when we're out and not feel deprived :)

Fizzy drinks have never been a love of mine so I haven't missed them. I drink a lot of water, No Added Sugar squash when I need something sweet, black coffee, peppermint tea. The only fizzy I drink these days is slimline tonic, but only if it's got gin in it :D

I've succeeded in finally getting him to like "SW" Food woohooo! I made him a roast dinner yesterday (added more gravy though for him) and we had some SW BBQ burgers with chips in the week also and he loved it! I actually received compliments, twice! VVVVV Happy! He has also cooked himself some chicken to feed himself when I'm not home tomorrow night. So looks like everyone's advice worked! :D I'm also buying a skirt that I've been dreeeeaming about for months so going to hang that up for me to have a look at and motivate me more and have put some images together on my phone of clothes I want to buy so it's something to work towards! Feeling very happy today loll!

I've found that my husband is programmed to feel hungry if he has any suspicion that he's being fed a 'diet' meal! I've found it best to keep quiet (difficult, I know, when you're full of enthusiasm for the new plan) and just dish up. You'll soon learn to avoid the 'wateryness' of some recipes - I often cook for longer and leave the lid off the pan so that some of the liquid evaporates.

Back