Motivation has left the building!

snuggle69

Silver Member
Havent really been about much recently, had lots going on in our lives been a very bad year and not to sure yet when all the bad stuff is going to end, probably not until well into next year some of it. Anyway, through all this my motivation has completely left me, dont get me wrong I havent binged and put loads of weight on, only 1lb in the last 6 weeks, but I also havent lost any either. I used to be so good with all the planning pre-cooking meals etc but at the moment I just cant be bothered when I get home from work:(
I think what I need is a focus just to get that last bit off....but I just dont have anything coming up that makes me think right thats it I am going to do this.
Sorry if this sounds like a bit of a moan but I needed to get it out just to see if it might help.....

Snuggle you have done SO incredibly well at this weight loss malarky, and gaining just 1lb in 6 weeks despite rubbish going on in your life shows how well you have adjusted to your new lifestyle and eating habits!
I know it would be nice to lose the final 3lb, but seriously lady, you have lost 48.56% of your body - that is one heck of an achievement and you should feel nothing but pride and smuggy smugness at that!

Why not try another fishy week as I seem to remember 8 whopping great pounds leaving the building last time. And if they don't make your motivation come sneaking back into the building with its tail between its legs I don't know what will!! :)

sending you lots of love xxx you just need to get back into the swing of planning, plus you did lose loads on your fishy weeks didnt you? :D

Perhaps another fishy week will get you back on plan again??

I am queen of focus this week, so PM me anytime or MSN babes xxx

I think another fishy week may be a good plan, once I am better and can go out will stock up again and give it a shot! I know that I have done brilliantly but when things all go pete tong its still hard to get back into the swing, Im sure its worse when your nearly there as well! I do wonder if I am scared of hitting target as then what will I do I have dieted for years now!!

Ah but then the struggle really starts - MAINTAINING!!

I am not convinced thats going to be to bigger problem I am sure I will gain and lose a few pounds every here and there, but thats because I now know I can then draw a line under it be very good and drop again ( I am only talking 4lbs max here lol) I think this is what even normal people have to do every so often. I think that my biggest battle may now be won which is drawing a line under a bad time and jumping back on the wagon... I am sure thats half the battle x

:gen126::gen126::gen126: Don't be so hard on yourself! Sometimes life gets in the way, and you are managing brilliantly. Have you a slow cooker so you could come back to a ready made meal? Before you know it you will have hit target and you'll be able to relax.

You have lost 135lbs. OMG that is nearly 10 stones. !!! You are some kind of super woman. Congratulations.

Good luck with the last 3 lbs. I know exactly how you feel about finishing the job. Though does it matter how long it takes.

Good luck, I heard that Mr. Motivation was back..................

hugs.

Your all so lovely, fillymum your right I have lost loads and I am chuffed to bits with that, which is why I know I probably shouldnt be moaning lol.

I do have a slow cooker, however I leave for work at 730am and dont arrive home until 615pm and I tend to find thats a bit long even for a slow cooker, unless any of you culinary stars have any suggestions ? x

my suggestion is get a timer plug - you know the ones you can set the power on and off with (like when you are on hoilbobs and want to turn lamps on and off at certain times!)

then you can set the timer plug to come on at 11am and then your slow cooker food wont be 'overdone' xxx

my suggestion is get a timer plug - you know the ones you can set the power on and off with (like when you are on hoilbobs and want to turn lamps on and off at certain times!)

then you can set the timer plug to come on at 11am and then your slow cooker food wont be 'overdone' xxx

What a star!!!! I honestly didnt think of that I presume i could get one from argos or somewhere

Back