Motivation is zero :(

Miss_c1985

I need help!!!!

Hi all I am claire and have really let myself down I have been following weight watchers for years and went from 17 and half stone to 11stone 2 but for me life got in the way and has done for the last few years!!!

I decided to go back to WW a year ago and was 14stone 10 I kept going up and down with my weight then decided enough was enough so I joined up to the cambridge diet and got down to 12st 10 then I went on holiday and now I am back nearing the 14s and weighing 13stone 11 so I am trying to calorie count but I just can't seem to get motivated and I have some terrible habits that lead me to eating junk food and suffering from binges!

I really don't want to go back to 17 stone something

I need help!!!! I don't know where to turn anymore!

Thank you all for reading xxx

You need to work out how many calories you should be having and make sure you stick to it - also gentle exercise until you get used it to and then gradually increase the exercise and decrease your cals

I agree with Sparty. I've spent 15 years doing different diets but nothing worked, no that's a lie the diets worked I didn't then I discovered cc & it's changed my whole life. I'm always gonna have to watch what I eat & for me this is a lifestyle change not a diet but one I'm so pleased I've made. Really if I can do it anyone can x

My motivation is struggling at the moment too, which is why I decided to join this site. I'm hoping by reading, writing and generally joining in, my motivation will come back and I will get on track :)

rosierose15 said:
I'm really struggling too!! Who needs text or email support? X

Hi Rosie, saw your pics in the diary section the difference is great. How tall are you? I'm currently 10 5 wanting to get to 8 12 started of at 12 st 12.

Was doing SW but am now calorie counting but most of the time trying to use the food list from SW.

Well done and support would be great.

I am 5 ft 5 I would live to b 8 and half stone I thought by time I get to 9 the tinny would b flat but ur isn't!! Inbox me ur number if u want we can text support x

You've already done so brilliantly! Dropping all that weight, congratulations chick!

Motivation wise, I think, from my point of view, you have to want to do it, and over the past 8 months I did it half heartily, gained weight got nowhere and now I'm a lump lol

I had a bit of a breakthrough last week, and went to the gym, felt really good, I also saw 'happy healthy's post and she looks amazing, made me think, 'jeez I used to be that slim' lol So that's motivated me too, I'm really enjoying the gym at the mo too, it's fun, and all those happy hormones bounce around your body haha

Don't give up!

Plan your diet, calorie intake, meals for next day, allow yourself a leeway for a bit of a treat, mine was a curly wurly last night lol

There's a lot of support on here, and if you read my diary I've fallen off the wagon more than once but been picked back up again by these lovely people

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I severely lack motivation and willpower :-(

Remember how **** you felt at 17 stone? Lack of energy and generally feeling unhappy about it? That is your motivation.
I've dropped 5st once and put it all back on in a matter of a couple years. This time around, I'm close to 7 going at a slower pace, plateauing (yet not putting on significantly) whenever I lack the motivation to be perfect.

Ask yourself why you want to be slimmer.
Ask yourself what it is that got you to lose weight in the first place.
Picture yourself the way you want to be, and compare it to the way you are right now and the way you used to be before you started.
Hang in there, get through the rough patch, and remember that food is only comforting until you stop eating and realise what you've done.

Uwe said:
. remember that food is only comforting until you stop eating and realise what you've done.

Ahh I like this! I'm going to remind myself of this one lol
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back