Motivation/kick up bum required

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by Principessa N, 13 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Principessa N

Principessa N Minimins Addict

Diet:
    Anything
    I've fallen off the wagon diet wise, i just about have the motivation to get my butt out of bed in the mornings and i spend most of the afternoon after work in tears. I need to do this diet but i can't get my brain to cooperate, i no my weight holds me back in everything but still i can't focus enough to last more then a week, what is wrong with me? and how do i fix it?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bostik

Bostik Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1.8lb(36.05%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Just think where you could be if you're getting back on track. Just say you lose 2lbs a week. In a month you could be more than half a stone lighter! But if you're off track, in a month you will be in the same position you are in now and not happy!

Take it a day at a time! Are your calories not enough for you? If you feel that is the problem then lower your weight loss per week goal. You'll lose weight a bit slower, but you'll still be losing weight and it'll be easier to stick to!

Hope this helps hun :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.