Motivation needed badly

honeypop

Gold Member
I haven't been to bed. Sick baby, up all night with fever. Crying. Throwing up. Bad cough and she's still awake.

I feel so tired that I can't lift me head. Need energy :( or baby sitter so I can sleep lol

And I've to host my brothers 21st party at mine on sat ugh

Please don't cave

Don't cave honeypop!!! Sorry you have had a terrible night. Your poor lil one & poor you. But just think if you crack you have to start ALL OVER AGAIN!!! Do you really want that? Let me answer for you...NOOOOOOO!!! Have an extra pack if u have to, but don't break! Stay strong. You can do it!!

stay super strong, do not cave in, that would make you feel even more miserable than you feel today. Just think only another 5 hours until tomorrow! then another day will be done.
Julia

I made myself some chicken and mushrooms. Just to give me energy. Was starting to feel sick with tiredness. I hope it won't knock my out of ketosis and I hope I didn't have too much x

dont worry about some extra food you going to be safe.
i had a bad day last Sunday and just made myself an omelet with tuna and bit of mushroom.
instead of normal day you had (I'm guessing) around 20 hour run day and night. It's absolutley normal you will need some more calories.

Keep strong and don't let that one understandable slip ruin your goal.

btw

There's a scientific fact wich explains why we crave for food when we stressed!

-----"Stress: Not Just "In Your Head"

While we tend to view stress as toxic to our minds, we generally don't consider its potentially harmful effects on the body. But the physical effects of stress are profound.

During times of stress, your body gears up to take action. This "gearing up" is called the fight-or-flight response, and it's what causes your heart to beat faster, your breath to quicken, and your stomach to knot. It also causes the skyrocketing of many hormones-a signal to flood your cells with the energy they need, in the form of blood sugar and fat, to deal with the threat.

Stress plays a direct role in how your body responds to the hormones that raise blood sugar levels. "Under stress, your body goes into fight-or-flight mode, raising blood sugar levels to prepare you for action," says Richard Surwit, PhD, author of The Mind-Body Diabetes Revolution and chief of medical psychology at Duke University in Durham, NC. If your cells are insulin resistant, the sugar builds up in your blood, with nowhere to go."------

basically, more stress - more sugar in our blood.... sugar we don't have. Because of that we handle it bit on the negative side.

F*** sugar, we have minimins ;)

the chicken and mushrooms you had probably won't knock you out of ketosis, I had a small omlette for my tea tonight. I enjoyed it :) Don't feel guilty about eating a small meal - you just had a WS day, same as me :) ..Chin up hun, look forward to your bro's party this weekened. I hope you little one feels better soon :) :)

sushi said:
dont worry about some extra food you going to be safe.
i had a bad day last Sunday and just made myself an omelet with tuna and bit of mushroom.
instead of normal day you had (I'm guessing) around 20 hour run day and night. It's absolutley normal you will need some more calories.

Keep strong and don't let that one understandable slip ruin your goal.

btw

There's a scientific fact wich explains why we crave for food when we stressed!

-----"Stress: Not Just "In Your Head"

While we tend to view stress as toxic to our minds, we generally don't consider its potentially harmful effects on the body. But the physical effects of stress are profound.

During times of stress, your body gears up to take action. This "gearing up" is called the fight-or-flight response, and it's what causes your heart to beat faster, your breath to quicken, and your stomach to knot. It also causes the skyrocketing of many hormones-a signal to flood your cells with the energy they need, in the form of blood sugar and fat, to deal with the threat.

Stress plays a direct role in how your body responds to the hormones that raise blood sugar levels. "Under stress, your body goes into fight-or-flight mode, raising blood sugar levels to prepare you for action," says Richard Surwit, PhD, author of The Mind-Body Diabetes Revolution and chief of medical psychology at Duke University in Durham, NC. If your cells are insulin resistant, the sugar builds up in your blood, with nowhere to go."------

basically, more stress - more sugar in our blood.... sugar we don't have. Because of that we handle it bit on the negative side.

F*** sugar, we have minimins ;)

lauriel said:
the chicken and mushrooms you had probably won't knock you out of ketosis, I had a small omlette for my tea tonight. I enjoyed it :) Don't feel guilty about eating a small meal - you just had a WS day, same as me :) ..Chin up hun, look forward to your bro's party this weekened. I hope you little one feels better soon :) :)

Thank u that makes me feel a bit better. :) I've up my water intake also :)

if i get to a stage where i need energy i have a boiled egg or a few slices of ham or chicken keeps me going through the bad bits

Interesting thing is for eg bacon is one of keto friendly foods. All the fat from it is going to be metabolised as energy :)

I'm not encouraging anyone to cheat. More of a interesting fact :)

Back