Total Solution Kirbys diary :)

Kirby Humphreys,
Starting weight 15stones 11lbs
Target weight 12stones by christmas if possible :) (maybe loose abit more)

Day 1 on exante (weds 18th sept) didnt find it too bad stuggled with water intake and from about 3pm to 7pm all I wanted to do is eat :( but I resisted so thats a positive :)

Day 2 on exante(thurs 19th sept) feeling ok, longing for food as cooking toad in the hole with roast pots and trimmings the smell is amazing but I didn't cave :) go me :) find that im missing flavours in general inbetween shakes, so brushed my teeth 3x today and mouth wash is a god sent :) very very tired by 8.30pm falling asleep on sofa feeling cold!

Day 3 on exante (fri 20th sept) moody today huge headache and freezing cold, by the time hubby comes home Im pleading with him to agree with me quiting he says no! So pint of watervcan if man the hell up and carry on by 7.30pm feel like a weight has lifted and feel sooo focused! Thank you Mr . Humphreys for being strict with me!
(he knows how much I want the weight loss and explains that he would rather me moody than crying my eyes out every night telling him how much I hate myself and my fat disgusting body) I need to remember why I started this on day one and remember the enthusiasm I had and the focus! Roll on day 4 :)

Day 4 on exante (sat 21st sept)
Feeling good avout the day ahead I do have a headache but thankfully drinking a pint of water this morning really helped :) im actually liking the water now and have managed to up my intake abit so this is all positive in the right direction! I will await 3pm as this till 7 is my hardest time although slightly easier today no pack lunches and kids have a bday party with buffet so think ill let hubby cook his tea tonight ;) feeling focused :)
Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning Kirby and welcome!

Sounds like you're over the hardest bit and safely in ketosis. It truly does get easier now! :D

Though you will probably still have wobbles along the way, seeing how the weight faithfully drops off week after week (if you give Exante 100%) helps to keep you on track.

Good luck and have a fab weekend xx

Oh, and what a supportive hubby Mr Humphreys is.

Day 4
I finshed fine no problems did have a mad sniff of a bag of choco buttons but it was enough just the smell! Ive fiund my smell has really increased??? Weird!

Day 5
Its sunday normal goings on there would be a fat bird in the oven roasting (not me lol) but as its countdown to christmas we've decided that bo more roasts untill christmas we usually do this from october as tuen its a real treat having a christmas day lunch, to help me weve started a lil earlier :)
Tried the choc shake today it was lush really pleased ive found another flavour I love as I am really fussy! I feel confident enough today that I do not need to bore you all with any more maybe check in later if I have a wobble.... 3 sleeps till first weigh in :)

Ughhhhhhh day 5
Weighed today aswell and its says ive lost 5lb... abit miffed even if I do sound ungrateful I usually smash double that on slimming world in my first week :mad::rolleyes: oh well nevermind

Good morning Kirby.

Don't be dis-heartened with a day 5 weigh in. I only weigh once a week, but reading diaries of daily weighers I see what a difference a couple of days can make.
You might get a whoosh by day 7.

Stay strong xx

Day 6 (mon 23 sept)
Went and done the food shop today surprised at how much money I saved by not buying crap by that I mean sweeties, pastries, sauces, chocolate, crisps realisation of what I was feeding myself is abit of a smack in the face, a positive that when I go back to food I know how everything will change! This is a good step forward I guess however I did feel my mouth watering at all the naughties I could see lol :) not found today hard at all being busy and out of the house away from the cupboards has helped! :)

Good afternoon Kirby.

Yes, think we're all guilty of buying a lot of crap. I'm hoping to eat a lot healthier once I've finished with Exante xx

Back