MOTIVATION NEEDED!!!!

Hannz

I have a really unhealthy relationship with food and I'm so annoyed at myself for this. I just can't seem to stick at anything.

I went to see my Cambridge councillor on Tuesday and began the diet on Wednesday, because my BMI is over 40 I was told to have 4 products a day and I chose all shakes as once I have food I can't stop eating!

When I started on Wednesday I only had two shakes and was actually really full. Thursday came by evening I had 3 shakes then caved in and had a McDonald's! I started fresh again today had one shake then gave up and had Pizza Hut! I need some really good tips and motivation I really want to stick at this diet as I have heard so many good things about how quick people lose weight and I just need a good boost. Please give me some advice I feel so foolish for doing this but it's like I'm addicted to food!!

Hi Hannz, I am new to CWP. Perhaps opting for all shakes was a bad idea? I have only just completed Day 2 but have found that the variety of having a shake for breakfast, soup for lunch and either the "curry" or bolognese for dinner helps.

Hi Hannz, I am new to CWP. Perhaps opting for all shakes was a bad idea? I have only just completed Day 2 but have found that the variety of having a shake for breakfast, soup for lunch and either the "curry" or bolognese for dinner helps.
Hi latecomer and Hanzz I've just started my cwp today, -3 shakes a day is what I am doing for the first week.

Would you guys want to be my diet buddy so we can work together and mortivate and keep in track together?

Xx

Hello again,

Lovely to hear from you. By the way I'm Nesha and you?

It wasn't too bad really, was at work so got my 2 tetras one at 9:30ish and one at 2:00ish and had loads of tea so was so full, even struggled to drink the 3rd one as I felt full.

I just bought myself a nutribullet from Black Friday deals sainsbury was £70 came down from £120.

I saw a video someone blending ice cubes and water with the shakes so wanted to try that out plus needed one for home too..

Just blended my chocolate tetras with ice cubes and water taste so yummy like a chocolate milkshake and more tastier than the thick chocolate drink also a bonus to add more water to my diet ;)

Also got myself bollian vegan less salt powder just in case I want to have something savoury apparently I can mix a small tea spoon to hot water and have it like a soup will see I've not done it yet someone was saying it's good as it will add as your water intake as well.

I'm trying to find ways to add water but without compromising the diet I don't like plan water so I have asked my consultant to get me summer berry flavouring too so could add that to water for sweet taste and for savoury taste the boulion and my tea :)

Xx

Well done, first few days are the hardest. After that appetite largely goes although I still get cravings in waves and sometimes I absolutely have to eat something but have been sticking to grilled chicken or egg so that I don't kick myself out of ketosis.
Just had my end of week 3 weigh in and I've lost 1st1lb in total and pleased with that :). How much are you hoping to lose?

Late x

Oh wow a stone in three weeks that's great :) weldone.
I'm aiming to lose 3st as I'm so petite my ideal weight is 8st5lb roughly and I'm 11st62lbs now.

I've got holidays coming up in 5 weeks - for two weeks so not sure how I'm gonna cope up with being on holiday :( hopefully lose a few pounds before that and not gain much on holiday and come back straight into the diet

Are you excercising in this diet? Is it recommended?
X

Apparently it's ok to exercise after the first 2 weeks but hard exercise is not recommended whilst on sole source. In reality I think you should play it by ear. I've been pretty tired so not doing more than walking to work as usual.

Hi still doing good, can't wait for my weigh in on Thursday that's one week done then :)

On SS first week are we allowed to have solid CD products like mac cheese/spagball?

Would this take me out of ketosis becoz of pasta content? X

Hi Nesha, nope you are allowed the savoury meals from the first week. Think it is only the bars that you shouldn't have until after the first couple of weeks. Sadly there is v little pasta content in the pasta I loved the tikka curry and spag Bol in the 1st 2 weeks but now i can't stand it :(

Ahh ic I'm on this Cambridge group on fb and their are giving mixed reviews apparently you lose more on shakes according to the most reviews x

I tried chicken and mushroom soup yesterday it's vile yuck got almost more than 20 packs of soups might need to put them on eBay

I know what you mean even the shakes I don't like the powdered one only the tetras xx

It's my 1st weigh in day today so let see if my hard work have paid off... will post you my results later in the evening as my weigh in is after work x

Back